Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen mags for the Glocks come way down in price. Around here the LEO magazines go for $22 bucks, and every shop owner I have talked to say they are going to sell them, same price, starting Tuesday! I guess I have no choice but the buy some!

What I'm most interested in is the so called Glock 26 '11 shot' LEO mags. Supposed to be the same size, flush, as the 10 shot but holds 11.

Anybody here about these before?

·
Registered
5,703 Posts
I have a G26 and am "LE", but the only G26 "LEO" mags I've ever seen were just the normal 10-rounders with the +2 extensions. They were marked LEO to make it legal for the +2; making a capacity of 12 rather than 10.

If there is an 11-shot flush-fit mag for the 26, it'll probably be popular. (ANYTHING >10-round will likely be popular for a while.)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I'm going to pick one up just to keep as a souvineer.I don't have a Glock either.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah.... I bought several LEO Glock 19 mags today. A whole 25 bucks each. A friend of mie also bought a Pierce extension for a glock 26 and sure enough, they hold 11 rounds with the extension.

If there is such a thing as a LEO 11 shot glock 26 mag, I guess I'll get a 26 and a few pierce extensions! Might nice having a real little 13 shot 9mm that can take +p+ anytime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts