Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
radius, with your noisy centerfire. Go ahead, DREAM about how you can "control" the SUBCONCIOUS flinching at having your ears blown out with 308 blasts. FANTASIZE about how your "will-power" prevents the damage to your eardrum. :) Hard Ball LIED about seeing so MANY handgun shootings in Korea. He LIED about the "special, second cavity" of the .30 Carbine ball rd, and IF he aint lying about how much "action" he saw in Korea, then he's lying about his not having a hearing loss, or he's one of the FEW lucky guys who didn't. I suffered a hearing loss from firing a few dozen .45's and a few thousand .22 pistol rds without hearing protection, and so have many millions of other men.

Go ahead, HAVE lots of muzzleflash, to rob you of your night vision and help the enemy hit you with return fire. gutless, inept people NEED to perish. That's the only reason you AINT got cans. You are gutless and inept.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
A "can" is a device for cowards ... right your NUTTINESS?

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
And here I was under the impression that gunkid's hearing loss occurred due to guys holding on to his ears in prison!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
And here I was under the impression that gunkid's hearing loss occurred due to guys holding on to his ears in prison!
Thats a funny comment ... LOL

·
Registered
779 Posts
LOL Garand!!!!! Good 'un

No reason to "flinch" w/.308. It kicks, but hardly unbearable.

As far as pinpointing my position, GOOD LUCK!!! In any kind of terrain, its hard to pinpoint anything, either direction or distance, from 1 round fired.
All anyone would be able to say is "he's somewhere over there...."
and if echos are a factor, forget about it.

It takes nerve for you to call anyone a "liar".

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
" Go ahead, DREAM about how you can "control" the SUBCONCIOUS flinching at having your ears blown out with 308 blasts. FANTASIZE about how your "will-power" prevents the damage to your eardrums"

My you are stupid lately. It is bot "will power", but auditory exclusion that prevents flinching while shooting in combat. You have had this explained to you many times by many different people, Apparently you are simply too stupid to understand it or you would not continue to post such apallingly stupid drivel!

·
Registered
779 Posts
>>gutless, inept people NEED to perish.<<

Can't do much about your gutlessness, but many have tried to help you with your ineptitude. There are quite a few very knowledgeable people here, but you simply ignore them.

Why not just drop the gunkid/andy/223fan/etc. ad nauseum. Start with a new name and try to behave? You will definitely learn something, and perhaps you can contribute what you know, instead of making up things out of whole cloth.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
1.) The report of the .223 is worse than that of the .308, given equivalent muzzle "furniture" (i.e. both have bare muzzles, both have flash hiders, both have a BOSS or other compentastor).
2.) People DO NOT run towards gun fire.
3.) Anyone who DOES run towards gunfire, is most likely running towards the guy with a prepared position, and will be cut down, if he doesn't get ambushed on the way.
4.) You're not going to locate a shooter from one shot if he is at long range. It'll be impossible to locate where the shot came from, as it WILL echo (unless it's totally flat, in which case you MIGHT be able to locate it to within a 60 degree arc). A survivalist is NOT going to have the sniper locating equipment the military has, and even the military for the most part doesn't have it. That kind of stuff is not deployed at the platoon, company, or even battalion level, except to MAYBE cover the HQ section.
5.) The closer the shooter is, the easier it is to locate him, so your 100-yard (at the outside) Main Battle rimfire will get you killed.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
>>gutless, inept people NEED to perish.<<

Didn't gunkid surrender by phone to the cops without a fight? Didn't gunkid get CAUGHT several times? Didn't gunkid shoot himself in the foot? Didn't gunkid pour boiling water on the gunshot wound? It goes on and on and on. So who is the ">>gutless, inept << one here?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I'm with Garand.

I think he hearing loss os from the other cons grabing his ears in prison while butt raping him.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Now as to double cavitation

I already explaibed double cavitation to you months ago , lame and so did Aslan. If you are too stupid to understand cavitation that's your problem, not ours.

I am feeling kind today though. Perhaps your drug ravaged brain is not capable of retaing simple technical facts, so, once again.

" Hard Ball, tell us WHY 223, 55 gr ball, at 50=% HIGHER velocty, a FAR more ass-heavy (read tending to yaw in flesh, at high fps impact) AINT got this wondrous effect, TOO, while you are at it, you old bser. :)"

I am astounded that you know absolutely nothing about 55 grain.223 ball terminal ballisticsIour ignorance is appalling,you *****. lame , bozo pos.
I will jake pity on your ignorance one more time.
NOW THE .223 55 GRAIN BALL BULLET FRAGMENTS AT THE CANNALURE AT INITIAL YAW AND MAKES A SINGLE CAVITY. SINCE THE BULLET IS THEN NO LONGER INTACT IT OBVIOUSLY CANNOT MAKE A SECOND CAVITY,
Even you should be able to onderstand that!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Ball said:
Now as to double cavitation

I already explaibed double cavitation to you months ago , lame and so did Aslan. If you are too stupid to understand cavitation that's your problem, not ours.

I am feeling kind today though. Perhaps your drug ravaged brain is not capable of retaing simple technical facts, so, once again.

" Hard Ball, tell us WHY 223, 55 gr ball, at 50=% HIGHER velocty, a FAR more ass-heavy (read tending to yaw in flesh, at high fps impact) AINT got this wondrous effect, TOO, while you are at it, you old bser. :)"

I am astounded that you know absolutely nothing about 55 grain.223 ball terminal ballisticsIour ignorance is appalling,you *****. lame , bozo pos.
I will jake pity on your ignorance one more time.
NOW THE .223 55 GRAIN BALL BULLET FRAGMENTS AT THE CANNALURE AT INITIAL YAW AND MAKES A SINGLE CAVITY. SINCE THE BULLET IS THEN NO LONGER INTACT IT OBVIOUSLY CANNOT MAKE A SECOND CAVITY,
Even you should be able to onderstand that!
And "the beat goes on" -- to quote Sonny Bono. Hard Ball, NUTTY JOHN will never understand you, until you break it down into one sylable words. NUTTY JOHN is a barely functioning illiterate.

Your posts are like Garands and others, here -- too literate for NUTTY JOHN to understand. Give the TARD a break, use one sylable words only, please

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hmmmm I need one sylable words for butt pitare, prison bitch, and cum dumpster.

Any on egot some ideas?

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Hasher, think about it, you thinking about the wrong end!!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
no he was a catcher not a pitcher I am sure.
NUTTY JOHN played catch on both ends. Ambidextrious you might say ...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Andy probably got the clap from an angry con with gold teeth.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts