Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For 6-8 months now I've occasionally checked online for a range/field/etc holster for the HK P30SK and the CZ P-01; something with decent retention. Finally stumbled across one for the HK that I had to snag. An ebay seller called 'barabbas747' or "Humphrey's Everything Store" had not only what should be about a perfect holster for my HK purposes, but enough gun-related stuff that I thought I'd share it here. He has holsters, springs, small parts like hammers & pins, bolts, slides, stocks, cylinders, quite a few miscellaneous things.

Full disclosure, this is the first purchase I've made from them and can't vouch for anything about them other than what they list and what they claim. But a police trade-in safariland 6360 retention holster for $39 was something I couldn't pass up. They're typically $160-$190 new.

Sleeve Grey Collar Electric blue Denim

Also ordered a safariland for glock 19 from them as well; it wasn't as great a deal but a good one, and my son & I both have 19's, so it will definitely be used. I don't know if it's kosher to post links to other sellers here, so I won't, but they should be easy to find on ebay.

Reactions: BigEd

Registered
Thanks John I'll check them out.
Oddly enough I've found new in wrap parts for the 1903A3 at relatively good prices there from time to time.
They don't last long but they pop up now and then.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually received a tracking number just an hour or so after placing the order, so looks good so far.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They arrived early; they weren't supposed to be here until monday but showed up in today's mail. Haven't messed with them yet, but they seem in good shape. I'll definitely remember this seller in the future.

Registered
For 6-8 months now I've occasionally checked online for a range/field/etc holster for the HK P30SK and the CZ P-01; something with decent retention. Finally stumbled across one for the HK that I had to snag. An ebay seller called 'barabbas747' or "Humphrey's Everything Store" had not only what should be about a perfect holster for my HK purposes, but enough gun-related stuff that I thought I'd share it here. He has holsters, springs, small parts like hammers & pins, bolts, slides, stocks, cylinders, quite a few miscellaneous things.

Full disclosure, this is the first purchase I've made from them and can't vouch for anything about them other than what they list and what they claim. But a police trade-in safariland 6360 retention holster for $39 was something I couldn't pass up. They're typically $160-$190 new.

View attachment 14067

Also ordered a safariland for glock 19 from them as well; it wasn't as great a deal but a good one, and my son & I both have 19's, so it will definitely be used. I don't know if it's kosher to post links to other sellers here, so I won't, but they should be easy to find on ebay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Both holsters are in really good shape; nothing more than very minor scuffs. The ALS and SLS mechanisms on them are smooth & functional and work great. I鈥檒l be checking this guy鈥檚 eBay store again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts