Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......do it again.

Meaning nudging another firearms board into oblivion with your BS.

Maybe not the main cause of it but just one of the nails in the coffin. :smash: :punch:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Poor widdle Melvin had a temper tantrum and left ... again. He will be back.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
I guess his wife was finally fed up that he whined to much about being beaten up.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
He's back at PN, at least he's made a couple of posts there...

You'd think that after getting his head handed to him so often, that he'd get a clue...

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
You know, I've never seen him get it so bad as he did here and at PN. Granted most places just ban him out of hand, but after what he did with 1911sr, even the guys that went easy on him before went fangs-out on him.

Oh well, he's gotten positive responses the few times he's made decent posts, guess he can't figure out why he should just be like that normally.

Seriously though, I hope everyone is going to stick around here. There's all the good gun talk and little to no paranoia.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
This is a nice place. I'll be around.

RIKA

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Yeah, I would hate to think that everyone was here only to be on Gunkid's case and no other. Honestly, I think the guy had some valid information to add, but there is definitely a short circuit somewhere in his hat holder. I tried my best to give him the benefit of the doubt, but there is only so much I am going to allow here. Anyone who gives me an ultimatum to either do it their way or they will leave, might as well save their breath and go ahead and leave.

:kill:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rich I'd very much like to stay here, even though a bunch of us came here to raze Melvin, me included, I would rather stay here and contribute.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Todd - that's what I set this site up for. I just enjoy reading and talking about guns. No axes to grind, nothing to sell, nothing to win nor lose from this site. All just for the fun of it. Matter of fact, I think from the beginning that my only request of people coming here is to NOT give me more work to do by playing the moderator heavy. I would just as soon that no one here even knew I am the admin to this site.

So let me know what I need to do to make this site better. I'm always open to suggestions. As long as they aren't going to cost me any money in order to implement them, that is.......

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Rich Z said:
So let me know what I need to do to make this site better. I'm always open to suggestions. As long as they aren't going to cost me any money in order to implement them, that is.......

Thanks.

There goes my "Pay $50 for every 100 posts." idea. . .:dgrin:

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Rich,

You mean he got booted? And I missed it? Did he actually tell you how to run your site or else he would leave? Hmmmmmmmm, as he would say, where is his ultimatum post, I'd like to read it please.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
The link isn't working for me, but what you just told me was good enough for me. I guess he likes to see his own posts even more than I like to see mine own! What an ego. I kind of hope he does not leave, or get booted, but rather calms down all the nasty posts, and the he knows it better than anyone else possibly could posts (although they can be fun). He has said some good things.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
I edited the link to work properly. There is another thread somewhere where he actually warned me not to delete any of his threads, but I haven't taken the time to look that one up. Not that it matters much. If a requirement of this site surviving is that I should have to bow to demands like that, I would just as soon pull the plug on it anyway.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Yep. Thats his threat. Funny that he can't keep himself from coming back here and to PN to post. Such a liar and attention addict.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I was actually just getting to like him/them too...:nyah:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts