Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

got a med mj card and a gun in your house?

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Garand 
#1 ·
that's a 5 year fed felony. Bet you didn't know that. :) Millions of people are violating that law, right now.

#2 ·
I know guys who got the extra 5 years for "gun possession' while dealing dope. The gun was at home and they were caught many miles away. If you "think" it wont get MUCH worse for gun owners under harris, you're nuts. Biden will be gone in a month.

#8 ·
You're a moron - it is still a question on the 4473, but as a felon, you wouldn't know that.

It has been discussed exhaustively on other gun boards - the ones I found out you are banned from for being a troll. I'm staring to see they are 100% correct on that score.

And, while most cops may not know that, quite a few do, and the ATF agents are well aware of it.

I'd say thousands of people, if not tens of thousands, have known this since day one. It's the least kept secret on earth.

#12 ·
On the 4473 topic, last time I bought a gun I saw that the form had been changed again since the last time. This was just a few weeks ago and the personal-information section "gender" box had three options. 'Male', 'female', and 'non-binary'; kid you not.

The marijuana question was still there.

#15 ·
You what gets me is there is a man my age 55+/- a few months, that I'm both surprised and glad he's still alive.
I'll just call him Mr.G, I went to school with him from 3rd grade pretty much all the way until he dropped out of high school.
He got mixed up in drugs and the "non-existent" street gangs we have in the Fayetteville area.

He's got at least one felony conviction now and warns people to lay off all drugs. He also bemoans losing his ability to legally posses firearms.
Also is pro Trump conservative although can't obviously vote. Most of the men and women I went to school with that are from the rural areas here tend to be. Even many of the "city folk" ones.
Had two former classmates run for local positions. One a juvenile court judge and the other for mayor of Fayetteville. Sadly they both lost their respective races.
Okay what I'm getting at is most people grow up but some never do .. least not much.

#16 ·
You have to remember that Melvin could NOT have purchased a legal firearm over the counter in forty some years, if he ever did. Now he's amazed that this MJ thing is common knowledge.

Reactions: Dorobuta and BigEd
#19 ·

Reactions: BigEd and Dorobuta
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.