Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good. Now to work out all the questions about the web site(s) payment, newsletter, etc.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My website guy thought of a way to increase sales. Provide a threaded rod, washhers, nut, and machined true ends on a tube, so that the epoxied in rear endplug has to be straight in the PVC pipe. I thought of a way to sell false muzzles, which also serve as the rear endcap for the can. So if no welder or no lathe ,can still have a threaded on can. I'll wind up getting $200 each, from thousands of guys, before I sell the site to somebody else. :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Since most people plan to use this book as toilet paper -- will the pages be printed on paper, that your finger is liable to poke through?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I wonder if that grandiose plan will ever see the light of day. If you are telling the truth then what is the link to your new (under construction) website?

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hope these comments see you sent back to prison. The list of who we forward them to is getting longer each day.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
How much is "Vanity Press" charging you to print each copy of this fairy tale?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
good. Now to work out all the questions about the web site(s) payment, newsletter, etc.
JOHN, I still want to know about the strength of the paper. Let me know about this will you, Please ...

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I hear Dr. Kervorkian has endorsed the book for his patients that want their suicide to appear accidental.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
andy said:
My website guy thought of a way to increase sales. Provide a threaded rod, washhers, nut, and machined true ends on a tube, so that the epoxied in rear endplug has to be straight in the PVC pipe.
Why so they can make a holder for your book like this?:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

That is a classic Mabu!

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Very, very good Mabu excellent response.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Which would make more money, a book by gunkid, or a book about gunkid?

The Adventures of Gunkid. I'd buy it. Think of the laughs.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Kent said:
Which would make more money, a book by gunkid, or a book about gunkid?

The Adventures of Gunkid. I'd buy it. Think of the laughs.
before they deleted his forum from pn, there were a number of user written stories about the death of GK...

they were all very entertaining and were all pretty good.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Mabu Khan said:
Why so they can make a holder for your book like this?:
Damn! That was funny ... Good shot Mabu ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts