Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stop, even tho no blood has been lost, nor vital organs damaged. If you don't think so, I'll be happy to PROVE it to you.:) TRY doing same thing to an attack trained, 80 lb Rottweiller some time, if you "think" dogs are so MUCH easier to stop than are men, if you "think" shooting animals has no relevance to stopping men, or that dogs never attack people, (or some other stupidity that jerks on the Net are always coming up with.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
stop, even tho no blood has been lost, nor vital organs damaged. If you don't think so, I'll be happy to PROVE it to you.:) TRY doing same thing to an attack trained, 80 lb Rottweiller some time, if you "think" dogs are so MUCH easier to stop than are men, if you "think" shooting animals has no relevance to stopping men, or that dogs never attack people, (or some other stupidity that jerks on the Net are always coming up with.
Please refrain from posting your sexual fantasies. This is a gun board. If you want to go grabbing nuts, I'm sure you can find a nice gay site that you haven't already been banned from.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Melvin's posts are indication of a very sick and twisted mind. Notice how he had to bring a dog into the discussion too. Old Mel would never face the Rottweiler though - he prefers the family collie. Fears and sexual fantasy laid out for everyone to see and he thinks it is normal.

Bad juju.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
Why all of the "Blood and Guts" fantasy posts today MELVIN. Why are you posting you bisexual fantasys on a gunboard?

You should go to the bi-curious websites to do this MELVIN.

Edited to add:
MELVIN, you always complain about people following you around on the Internet. I guarantee you that if you take your action to bisexual websites, no one from here, will follow you there. When you finally see that the bisexual sites are for you, you will feel like you are finally home -- just like back in prison with Bubba and the boys, only free.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Well, among other things, his post shows a total lack of comprehension of anatomy.

One of the driving forces of all living creatures is reproduction. This is true for pretty much all animals and is second only to self-preservation.

To a certain extent, this engineering is built in to humans. (This is not an evolution debate) Given the importance of this, is it any wonder whatsover that an incredible amount of pain is the penalty for allowing your reproductive system to be in jeopardy or get injured?

Again, a lot of nerves in a small place, hardwired into both your physical and psychlogical make up.

And you would be damaging a vital organ, from a propagation of the species view point.

Once again, a argument that is demonstrably wrong. But, it did have that drama queen quality to it that we've all come to expect.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I wanna see a video of him grabbing a rotties nuts.
THAT I'd pay to see. :dgrin: :nuts: :lick: :beer:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Before dumbkid gets close enough to grab anybodys nuts, or dogs nuts, or even a squirrls nuts, he will have his brains splatterd all over the place. Just another <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>kid post.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
41mag said:
I wanna see a video of him grabbing a rotties nuts.
THAT I'd pay to see. :dgrin: :nuts: :lick: :beer:
MELVIN lost his NUTS in prison. Since MELVIN doesn't have any nuts of his own, he has to grab them from any where he can.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Bill, are you saying that Tyrone kept them in a Planters can for GK?

RIKA :D

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
all i know

is YOU don't cannonball neked in the swimming pool !

[nut sack trama] :headbang:

thanks.

[whats a swing pool ,i don't know, i need to get away from this computer ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts