Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And that's a fact! No hands on experience, no practical knowledge, no nothing. All his pet fantacies like 11" CARs, Star chop jobs, M21 put-to-gethers have been proven just pos.

And his fantacy no map, no compass, no knowledge, no preperation, SHTF dream is just that. Proven fantacy.

It's not what gunkid dosn't know, it's what he knows that ain't so.... and most of what he knows isn't so!

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
Definitely a WANNABE, that is jealous of others.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Sometimes I wonder if he could really be as stupid as he appears to be. Only his wife knows.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
yeah, right, punks, that's why there's 3000 of my posts about the subject here. :) and why NONE of your bs establishes you as anything but a wannabe punk, carping at me from the sidelines.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
yeah, right, punks, that's why there's 3000 of my posts about the subject here. :) and why NONE of your bs establishes you as anything but a wannabe punk, carping at me from the sidelines.
3000 piles of crap only amount to a big pile of crap. You somehow think that the number of posts has any meaning (other than you post a lot).

What, pray tell, does the number of posts have to do with the quality of those posts? (Answer: Nothing)

You repeatedly point to how many posts you've made as if it means anything. Again, I ask what does the number of posts you have made prove?

If I post "The sky is green" 10,000 times, in 10,000 posts, does that make the sky green? Does that make me an expert on the sky?

Evidently, in your world, that is exactly what that would mean.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
Well then gunkid, do you want to get a good thread going? Post a list of your kit that you have packed and ready to go AT THIS MOMENT!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
And of course you do not have 3,999 posts here. Lying again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts