Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted 12-7-2004 at 5:03AM by gunkid

I don't have to do anything with guns. Just watch Hard rock DISMALLY fail to deliver on his claims, like we all KNOW he's going to do, if he DARES even show up. Send the $200 to my friend Paul Stout Box 155, Ashton, ILL 61006. I'll be very happy to show up ANY time that the punk DARES to do so. :)

Will gunkid follow through or scoot with the cash. We anxiously wait for the next episode of this suspense filled yarn.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
He's committed to nothing. He expects me to mail cash to him... through a PO box. Ain't gonna happen. If the liar wants to continue his bullshit, he can send me HIS address and I'll Fedex him a ticket for a plane or he can come out here of his own accord and I'll hand him $500 in cash. Otherwise, he can just shut the fuck up. I'm tired of his bullshit.

Sorry Rika, I know I should watch my language but I'm tired of his cowardice.

Mike

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hard Rock said:
Sorry Rika, I know I should watch my language but I'm tired of his cowardice.

Mike
Think nothing of it. I'm not at all offended.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hard Rock, I do believe the address was for Teuf to send him the promised $200.
Although I'd almost put money on it never happening anyway, he'll find some way to wuss out of it.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
since nobody else mentioned it...

;)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Rock said:
You are an angel Rika.

Mike
I will second that notion ...

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
011 0001 1001

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
u r a chickenshit liar, hard rock. u are COUNTING on my not wasting my time or money, cause you aint ABOUT to show up and bet money on your LIES about what you can do. :) Teuf will send the money, I'll BE there, and I'll have the money,and you'll pussy out and not show up. Period.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
see man, you post all your inflammatory stuff and it totally kills my subtlety... jeez....

good timing

LMFAO

cheers

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
now of course they're going to respond to your stuff only. look at how many posts in the last 2 days were about you GKl... hahaha ... the record speaks for itself. although... there were some good firearms related threads started by a couple folks that I do appreciate.

just video tape the fucking thing guy, post it like ankeny did. I'll host the damn vid, hell you send ME the copy and I'll digitize it on my own penny.

no... we'll just start back at square one with you talking about how GK pussed out on your offer to fly out for $500 all over again, then we'll talk about how the water is freezing this time of year and how Teuf would pay the $200 directly to the PO box in IL, yadda yadda yadda.

this is the VERY reason why I like face to face, person to person conversations a LOT more than blips online. Hell, my mother in law has lost it, and I can hang with her let's-change-the-subject games no problemito.

either way, LOFL. you guys kick ass.

cheers

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
i dont expect a pos like YOU to do ANYTHING but lie some MORE, and pussy out AGAIN, mikey, just like you did 2 years ago. That's what lying pussies ALWAYS do.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts