Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its by invitation only so gunkid/erika only has to invite his friends!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
What friends? Only 3 at the most. I understand that he is restricted to that one forum - kind of like his own padded cell.

RIKA

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i tried to loggin, i'm deemed invalid :bawling:

yet, i'm shown as a new member! :headbang:

i wouldn't mind reading/posting now and then there!

not on the G-K corner, mind you!

:wavey:

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well he got what he wanted, personally I would like to see the statistics of his fourm after 3 months

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
brass hammer said:
i tried to loggin, i'm deemed invalid :bawling:

yet, i'm shown as a new member! :headbang:

i wouldn't mind reading/posting now and then there!

not on the G-K corner, mind you!

Did you check your email and activate your account?

RIKA

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Doughhhh!

yea, i'm there now!

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
I guess I don't understand. If that is Gunkid's board, why is teufelhund the moderator? Or is this another one of those convoluted relationships that I am not privy to?

In any event, I guess all the Gunkid chasers will be leaving here now for the new playground. Have fun!

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats cruel rich! In the average month I visit 14 different boards at various times, gunkid/erika is only on 2 of them.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Rich- No we won't. I know how to have more than one window open and post/read on 2 or more boards at once. :)

But it's ironic though after how I started to snub Melvin in more civilized manner today. :laugh:

Besides he'll have 3 boards now he can jump back and forth from. :scatter:

BTW- That ain't Melvin's board at all, looks like he's locked into one forum like at PN.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Rich Z said:
I guess I don't understand. If that is Gunkid's board, why is teufelhund the moderator? Or is this another one of those convoluted relationships that I am not privy to?

In any event, I guess all the Gunkid chasers will be leaving here now for the new playground. Have fun!

First of all, it's Teufelhund's board, not GoonKid's. Teuf was just smart enough to build a cage for IT. Hopefully when Teuf logs back on, he'll confine IT to ITs forum, now that IT has registered.

Oh, yeah, one other thing, IT followed US. . .AGAIN.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
I tried to give Gunkid the leeway here to learn how to act like a civilized human being. Maybe some of those seeds will take root. He really has nothing to lose by it, and everything to gain.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I stand corrected he is now on 3 that I am on, and he followed me there. To top things off, he has been allowed out of the cage.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Garand said:
I stand corrected he is now on 3 that I am on, and he followed me there. To top things off, he has been allowed out of the cage.

I'd consider it another form of probation for him. :dgrin:

·
Registered
6,337 Posts
More power to him. Broadening one's horizons is a good thing.

As far as civility, in all candor have to say I don't expect it. He and I have managed to be mutually civil for several years now, after some bouts of the typical, nasty flame-throwing back at glocktalk.

I don't know the "why" of it, but while he's been (mostly) civil to me, he seems unwilling to do the same with some others; some of which seem to have really tried to do so. Don't know why, but it's none of my business, and no skin off my nose.

JD if you read this, you know I'm not lying.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Garand said:
Thats cruel rich! In the average month I visit 14 different boards at various times, gunkid/erika is only on 2 of them.
Cruel, but the truth is like that sometimes.....

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
it's cause Jon has a bit of sense, and ADMITS when

he's wrong. He finally broke down and admitted that a 357 lever wasn't really much of a choice, for the variety of reasons that I'd already pointed-out. The pos's never admit that they are fos, much less that that are nothing BUT pos, so I just treat them the way I would any turd. Nothing outlandish about that, just appropriate response to basic stimuli.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
teuf tried giving me some crap, so I told him to shove it.

I deleted his site from my favorites list, and that's that.

·
Registered
6,337 Posts
Just "a bit" of sense? Dang; I thought I was doing so well... :nyah:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts