Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gunkid is especially afraid of strong women who own and can effectively use firearms. He has proved it over and over by attacking them and calling them vile names instead of responding with facts. I should know because I'm one of the women he has attacked but his names don't bother me. I have responded to his lies and all he has ever done is run and then call a lying "Victory" from a safe distance.

In short, gunkid is a complete fraud and liar.

SAV

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
A truthfull post ...

The lady whom made this post, is probably the one woman, that can outshoot most of the men she shoots against. The TARD runs away, he's afraid of her.

With the above, being a given, by all who know her, this lady is also one of the nicest ladies you will ever meet, bar none.

The TARD doesn't know how to handle a woman he can't out shoot, or can't effectively put down.

The TARD dislikes women so much, maybe he likes pointers much more than setters? Figuratively speaking, of course.

Bill

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Bs, this broad called me a liar, just cause

I quoted repeat hit times that ANY top hand can EASILY demonstrate. There's no such thing as a woman I can't outshoot, at the kind of shooting I care about. If you'd met my wife, you wouldn't make such stupid comments about the other aspects, either. She's a very strongwilled business woman. She'd eat you for lunch, without even chewing.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: Bs, this broad called me a liar, just cause

andy said:
I quoted repeat hit times that ANY top hand can EASILY demonstrate. There's no such thing as a woman I can't outshoot, at the kind of shooting I care about. If you'd met my wife, you wouldn't make such stupid comments about the other aspects, either. She's a very strongwilled business woman. She'd eat you for lunch, without even chewing.
TARD:
I know who you're wife is too. And are you ever wrong.

She may eat a WUSS like you for lunch, but that is all.

Melvin, having seen you, :puke: the next time I am in town, I will introduce myself to you.

I think you had better wear a diaper until I introduce myself.

Why? Because you are going to need it. After having seen you, :puke: maybe you should make the diaper a large size depends. I know you're going to fill them.

Bill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gunkid lies again. He is scared to death of women - especially competent ones.

GK's quote "There's no such thing as a woman I can't outshoot, at the kind of shooting I care about"

Theres only one kind of shooting that you're expert at: Shooting off your mouth. On the other hand, I prefer to let people judge me by my actions - not what I brag about.

I won't comment on your wife - I'm a lady. I'll only say that either you or your wife would have a big-time coronary or stroke before you laid a hand on me.

SAV

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Unregistered said:
Gunkid lies again. He is scared to death of women - especially competent ones.

GK's quote "There's no such thing as a woman I can't outshoot, at the kind of shooting I care about"

Theres only one kind of shooting that you're expert at: Shooting off your mouth. On the other hand, I prefer to let people judge me by my actions - not what I brag about.

I won't comment on your wife - I'm a lady. I'll only say that either you or your wife would have a big-time coronary or stroke before you laid a hand on me.

SAV
If the TARD, or anyone else ever should touch this lady, I, and about twenty others I know of, would hunt that person down and leave them laying, for the crows to peck away at.

Think real long and hard on that TARD. This lady has the earned respect of many, many tough men.

Bill

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I think the figure of twenty may be a tad low...

But there's definately a pretty big 'family' that has adopted both her and the other gem of a lady that has repeatly shown the tard up at every turn.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan said:
I think the figure of twenty may be a tad low...

But there's definately a pretty big 'family' that has adopted both her and the other gem of a lady that has repeatly shown the tard up at every turn.

:devil:
:beer:

·
Registered
8 Posts
U stupes! I LIKE strong women, especially when they are real good with a riding crop. They can hump my gear after they hump me. More tatoos the better. I need to figure out a cleaner way to debark them though.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
gunkid said:
U stupes! I LIKE strong women, especially when they are real good with a riding crop. They can hump my gear after they hump me. More tatoos the better. I need to figure out a cleaner way to debark them though.
Another post by MELVIN's wife, Pat Rydz. Rydz's post is quiet disgusting, considering the content hinted at.

Bill

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
gunkid said:
Yecch! For this poser I would prefer it humping my gear. This creature would be fitted with a ring through its nose attached to a long rope and following from a distance behind my horse.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Yecch! For this poser I would prefer it humping my gear. This creature would be fitted with a ring through its nose attached to a long rope and following from a distance behind my horse.

RIKA
That works for me!

Bill

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Raider said:

RIKA
:D :D

Rika, do you have a Xena outfit to go with that picture?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
mrostov said:
:D :D

Rika, do you have a Xena outfit to go with that picture?
Though I am one of the good guys, there are some that feel I am more suited to the Callisto role.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Raider said:
Though I am one of the good guys, there are some that feel I am more suited to the Callisto role.

RIKA :)
Callisto was always much hotter anyway. I never get enough of Hudson Leick I've seen soem pretty crappy movies just to see her.

[Homer] Callisto, mmmmmmmmmm [/Homer]

:D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I'm resurrecting this one in case "Wifey" wants to see Melvin's real thoughts on women.

I also think he still needs a "Wall to wall counseling session" for how he responds to a young lady on Patriot Network just for asking pointed questions.
Some of us haven't forgotten about that one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts