Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted by MRostov on another site. I don't believe he owuld mind if I reposted it here.

RIKA

"Many people upon many gun and survival boards remember the infamous ex-convict and nutcase, GunKid, aka John Melvin Davis. The man whom Jeff Cooper once said was 'a tad out of plumb'.

Well, in order to keep the key from being throw away, he recently entered a plea bargain for 5 years in the Federal court in OKC on weapons charges.

So, he should be back online, running amok, sometime around 2011.

Evidently, the plea was signed on 9/11.

He's done 15 years on 3 prior Federal felonies on drugs and weapons, and they caught him with a stack of guns, stolen and transported interstate, thousands of rounds of ammo, 3 homemade silencers, and at least one altered serial number on one of the stolen weapons.

The plea deal was a plea of guilty on knowingly having an altered serial number on an interstate transported firearm and they dropped the rest."

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
interesting stuff, thanks. I wonder if there is any chance of early release on good behavior.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They say that he can get out on good behavior after he serves 85% of his sentence. That works out to about 4yrs 3mos. Still a loong time.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Seriously despite the bad blood between me and him, I hope he gets some help while in coustody again.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigEd63 said:
Seriously despite the bad blood between me and him, I hope he gets some help while in coustody again.
I do too, Ed, but its up to him to accept it. Pills and injections may control his behavior while in custody but its his heart and mind that has to change for anything permanently good to happen.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
True, I've no idea if he had any before when he was in or will now. I wonder because most of his crimes have been in the "victimless" category.

Plus I don't know if mental health care in the Fed system is based on actual need or the crime comitted.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Gee whiz, I can hardly wait!! (By the way, did anyone note the sarcasim?)

·
Registered
568 Posts
I will give him this much credit, "He wan't ALL talk.". Now he can pay for his ways...
anodes.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
well, I should'nt admit this, but I've caught myself laughin'[hell,howlin']
reading the "after-action-reports"/updates on the other 'borads'/forums
concerning my best good friend/ol'boy mister 160!
he did have a sense of humor[buryied in his cypherator somewhere]
my"3rd"-eye tells me his "light"sentance is due to a "balling/drooling/squalling
hissy-fit",he displayed, henceforth, the MERCY for the mind-less!

look if he has a track record of 'goverment medication' issued/supplied to him

and then gets "hate-mail"?/"home address" posted on the web,,,he could lay claim to "intense psychological paranoia"[i.e.insanity,eccentricity,'see' sanity,madman,eccentric!,,roget's international thesaurus]

although, I'LL STATE ONCE AGAIN!,,",GOOD-BYE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT'SPINE-TARD!"

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Won't he still face state charges for stealing his wife's guns and gold?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not a lawyer but I'm guessing probably not because of the issue of community property. Pat could probably press the issue but I'm guessing she won't and will be satisfied with his time in Federal prison.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
well good for old melvin. folks i think we've been ripped off again by the justice system. he's got more than one other previous felony on his record. doesn't that make him a habitual criminal? i don't see how any judge could under any circumstances sleep at night after giving out such a little bitty sentence to someone like melvin. melvin should have gotten the maximum sentence allowed by law, he should by alrights die in prison. the man is a menace to society. he chose to live out side the law so he should now get to live inside a prison. i don't think being sent to prison will change ol'gunkid a bit. he was a moron before he went to prison the first time, he was a moron when he went back this time, do you really think that going back to prison can change him into something other than a moron. i have no place in my heart for criminals of any kind. i personally think that if a person has not figured it out by the 2'nd time, then the 3'rd felony should get them 20 yrs without parole. then if the commit a felony again they should execute them, as they are a menace to society. well that my 0.02 cents worth, now i need to wash my soap box off and put it up for a while. :cool:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
I don't know? although SIMPLY his "scammin'" the broads,,,speaks wordage/theCOWS/losers he's tendin' with!!![FOR QUESTIONS ARE RAISED!]
as in any AFTER ACTION REPORT.

:dgrin:

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Personally, I think that its entirely believable!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Won't he be able to get on the internet from prison, or did they actually send him to a hardcore prison this time?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
That depends on the prison he is in,

·
Registered
90 Posts
Don't have a dog in this fight,but

Shouldn't folk like Gunkid be placed in a mental institution?
I mean really he aint right?! :madeuce:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
IMO Gunkid is probably sane, meaning that he knows right from wrong. Problem is that he is a smartazz; he's so much in love with himself and his so-called "intellect" that he thinks he is smarter than everyone else and above the law. If he had devoted 1/2 as much effort in working an honest job and not trying to harm innocent people who tried to help him and make a fast buck then ... he would still be the ultimate internet pest.

RIKA

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
but the total-shit of,,,"firearm frames with instructions on how-to"
ACTUALLY,rolls/bowls me over in HIS 'IDIOCY' :nyah:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts