Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post a detailed kit list of equipment that you have ready to go at this minute!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
The problem is that GK has a grest deal of trouble seperating fantasy from reality

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay gunkid, post your fantasy kit list that you are going to start building 2 days after the balloon goes up!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Garand, give Melvin a chance. He's out right now looking for a boyscout so he can copy the contents of the kid's kit.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Garand, that would require the concept of 'thinking'. Real thinking, not dreaming. That is beyond gunkid's CPU. He's still in the 20 Mhz range.

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gunkid, it is a simple request. You have been telling us for 5 years on the net that you are the "guru" of backpack survivalism! You have been telling us that you have been preparing for over 20 years. So this should be a simple post. I posted the kit that I currently have sitting on the shelf in my basement, how about you? Or have you just been lying to us all these years??

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gunkid, Im going to put you on ignore until late Monday or early Tuesday. I'm going out of town to shoot a 3 day match. That should give you some time to go through the boy scout manual that you stole and put something together in your "Care Bears" Knapsack. Didn't want you to get the idea that you scared me off. You know at times its just so tough having a life! Bye for now :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
MABU is a more advanced survivalist than Melvin. MABU drives a car while Mel has a wheelbarrow. MABU has friends while Melvin has none. MABU is smart enough not to cobble up his weapons while Melvin butchers his.

MABU - 3. Melvin - 0.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so gunkid, your kitlist please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts