Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
GunKid,

I would have sworn you said something about hauling surviuval gear in a wheelbarrow, maybe not though, could have been someone else saying you said it. One thing you said that always amused me was that you could break into a house to steal Saran Wrap in which to wrap yourself for insulation.

REAL survival U stupes ain't humping your own gear but all I really need if I have to is 85 rounds of .223 a case of Slim Jims jerkey some peanut butter and a jar of tang. Less than 35 pounds U stupes. For the cold I can always break into any house and insulate myself with saran wrap.
I am not saying it would not work to some extent but the picture sure would look comical especially once you would start to sweat. Of course if I had nothing else I would do it myself but I would rather be better prepared and well clothed. I would rather be wearing wool myself even with the couple to few pounds it would add. I do like your selection of survival food but would include something other than Tang for the sugars, like maybe some Kool Aid (no pun intended, I do not like Tang).

All the best,
GB

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I never said that, either. There's an asshole here, calls himself carguy, who keeps on stealing my posts, acting like it's me, modifying what I said. I have always said to wear either GoreTex cammies or OD wool, Thermax Expedition weight longjohns, a coat (if it's cold) and sleep in a Space blanket Mylar bag, with a silk liner, inside of a tent made of 2 ponchos, in a hammock. Anything else you read wasn't me. If it's too cold for that, then dig a snowcave, dig into the dirt, use brush to build a wikiup, heat stones and bury under the hammock, and get headed south, ASAP.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Boolah boolah.

I never said that, either. There's an asshole here, calls himself carguy, who keeps on stealing my posts, acting like it's me, modifying what I said. I have always said to wear either GoreTex cammies or OD wool, Thermax Expedition weight longjohns, a coat (if it's cold) and sleep in a Space blanket Mylar bag, with a silk liner, inside of a tent made of 2 ponchos, in a hammock. Anything else you read wasn't me. If it's too cold for that, then dig a snowcave, dig into the dirt, use brush to build a wikiup, heat stones and bury under the hammock, and get headed south, ASAP.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
OKay, he's been banned as usual. How long will he be gone for this time???

·
Registered
200 Posts
It doesn't appear to be permanent, I guess Lash will have to explain. Usually when a person is banned they have the banner that states it.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
You know he's reading every thread on this site, waiting to respond to them. (of course the responses probably won't even be in the right forum, let alone the thread he's actually responding to...)

He just needs to take a deep breath, relax and try to have an adult conversation. More people would see what he has to offer and would be able to cherry-pick the good stuff from the bad.

But if he insists on insulting and threatening everyone, then his message simply becomes one of anger and hate, and the gun stuff gets lost.

Plus he needs to realize:
1) he's been out of circulation and the world hasn't stopped
2) he doesn't know as much as he thinks he does
3) a lot of his facts are merely his opinion
4) he's wrong, often - as we all are.

if he were to do that, he'd not get banned as frequently as he does.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Wow! He's really back? He did post on aw.net as Gunne and the guys there sort slapped him but I'd rather they leave him alone. As long as its not personal he really does post some fun stuff no? I mean its fun to read.

1911sr

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Gun Tard

Gun Tard will always be the same person, as he always was...

This last stint in prison will not have mellowed him out.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
:headbang: answears that

Originally Posted by andy

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
I still miss him, he does liven up the conversation.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
I was just wondering, when he was in prison, I sent him a Birthday and Christmas card one year. He never mention if he received it or if he appreciated the gesture.

Reactions: BigEd
41 - 60 of 61 Posts