Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting back that level of skill. Punks who've never HAD it have no IDEA how to get it. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You are a master of lip flapping and jabberwocky. What a joke.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
All ypu are a master of is telling lies.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Tell us who won the IPSC World Shoot where you attended allegedly placing 19th place. Tell us what gun he shot? Tell us how many people registered for the match. You claim to be able to remember when Raul Walter had a pop corn fart in 1977, so this should be easy! So how did you shoot in the US Nationals in 1979, 1980? 1981? 1982? 1983? 1984? 1985? 1986? 1998? Well tell the rest of the story about your IPSC career!

You claim to be the ultimate "shootist", lets hear the truth!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
19th place? Wasn't that shooting games hobby club kind of small back then? Did they even bother recording who finished clear back in 19th place?

What an odd coincidence, JD is using the handle of 'andy' and then I run across this guy (in the quotes below).

JD, he was in your shooting games hobby club at the same time you were. Did you meet him? Maybe he remembers you and maybe everyone can clear some of this debate up.

http://www.optionsforpersonalsecurity.com/Staff/staff.asp

From the wesite said:
Andy Stanford

OPS Director & Chief Instructor

Andy Stanford has been involved with private sector combat shooting since, 1977, when at age 15 he joined the South West Pistol League founded by Jeff Cooper. Andy competed in the 1978 and 1979 IPSC Nationals, but soon realized that this shooting sport was largely incompatible with serious combat training.
From the wesite said:
Andy Stanford is one of the most knowledgeable instructors in the world today"
Massad Ayoob - Director, Lethal Force Institute

"Andy is a true pioneer in the field"
John Farnam - Director, Defense Training International

·
Registered
549 Posts
I would dare say, 19th place even back then, ain't too shabby. How would that stack up today? Haven't got a clue.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
mrostov said:
19th place? Wasn't that shooting games hobby club kind of small back then? Did they even bother recording who finished clear back in 19th place?

What an odd coincidence, JD is using the handle of 'andy' and then I run across this guy (in the quotes below).

JD, he was in your shooting games hobby club at the same time you were. Did you meet him? Maybe he remembers you and maybe everyone can clear some of this debate up.

http://www.optionsforpersonalsecurity.com/Staff/staff.asp
I can always ask him. I'll be seeing Andy Stanford and Paul Gomez again in January.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
19th place? These people had to travel all over the world to get there (and thus many of them were not really good shots, just had the money to go.)

If they had Master, Expert, etc.. classes, then there might not have even been 20 in the class gunkid CLAIMS he was in.

What is more, that was back when they had speed holsters out in front and they were already strating to game the shoot. I bet gunkid is blowing smoke out his ass, as usual.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts