Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the ones most likely to be using 223's. If you are anything like good enough, you will ambush 20 for every one you have to actually FIGHT. If the odds are not heavily in your favor, it's a screwup on your part to be involved, at ALL. by the time I've sprung 20 silent .22 ambushes on guys, I'll have killed at least 30 men, and the odds are very high that at least 3 of them will be carrying 223's. If they weren't, I probably wouldn't have shot them in the first place.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
3 guys, probably 50 or more rds of 223 each (or they would have switched to some other caliber rifle that they had more ammo for) and more likely, 150+ rds each. More likely 5-6 guys with 223, actually, because by the time I've shot 10 others, who didn't have 223, I'll have taken all the gear I'll need, except possibly 223 ammo.

·
Registered
720 Posts
And you're doing all this killing, why? Perhaps, if your goals include survival and a return to civilized life, a willingness to join and contribute to rebuilding would be more to your and everyone else's advantage.
SatCong

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
fuck are you stupid or what?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Garand said:
fuck are you stupid or what?
no doubt!on the [1] hand, i read his "THREAD" and thought the same thing
as you garand.

but knowing what it's like getting 'fired-up'/'fired-at'[on the #2 hand] he's clueless as to counter ambush response, and is just a screw-ball clueless fuckhead[in fact i would not mind capping , for FREE! the clueless screwball suckin' on my tax dime] now having put this in print, think what/HOW HARD a like minded person would fight to kill/overcome a retarded beast of a lost soul as J.M. DAVIS!

i for [1] would spend my bullets freely/with-out expense in a knuckle-up
with the stuipd bastard, cuz' he is gonna' GO DOWN!

hah! i've re-read his [2] posts he is on a serious'NOD' !understanding the ELEMENT as i do[CONS/PHONEYS/WHITE TRASH/PUNKS WANNABES] TRASHED WHILE TRYING TO COMPOSE this thread, he's done for the day ![so,to, speak!] :roflmao1: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts