Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and either backpack or x'd arrow shafts in sitting position, waste time and money on "unsupported" slowfire, and THINK that they know jack shit about realistic rifle shooting. :) Lug around a stupid 20 lbs of 308 cra[ so that they can reach as "far" as a 6 lb, 10" barreled CAR 223 will reach (with scope, match ammo, trigger job, and can on it. :) Hey, if you wanna be stupid and be in frozen, barren, open country in daylight, with milllions of desperate, starving riflemen looking to shoot you, go for it. Stupidity like that DESERVES to perish.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Another trashy post created by andy just to increase his post count. zzzzzzzz

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
What happened to the scopes on my rifles?

And what's the additional 20lbs of crap he keeps spouting?

Why does the .308 force us to be standing around in the daylight again?

You'd think he invented the bipod.

Of course, he can't hit crap without one, which is funny as hell.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
There are round black things mounted on top of most of my rifles. I wonder what they are? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Tard you are a complete idiot. Bummer you have no real world experience other than trying to keep from getting ass raped in the prison showers.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Meh. If SHTF then andy would freeze/starve/die of an infection LONG before he would get shot or shoot anyone anyway.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
andy said:
and either backpack or x'd arrow shafts in sitting position, waste time and money on "unsupported" slowfire, and THINK that they know jack shit about realistic rifle shooting. :) Lug around a stupid 20 lbs of 308 cra[ so that they can reach as "far" as a 6 lb, 10" barreled CAR 223 will reach (with scope, match ammo, trigger job, and can on it. :) Hey, if you wanna be stupid and be in frozen, barren, open country in daylight, with milllions of desperate, starving riflemen looking to shoot you, go for it. Stupidity like that DESERVES to perish.

what, can i say? other than thank you, for your views on a most insightful
thought! i for [1] have never contemplated !
i will look foreward to more ,as i only own a sling-shot now, but plan on a great weapons arsnal.....aw!....fuck-it!!!...with all the wealth of knowlage on the internet, i'm anserwering the FUCKIN' RE-TARD OF THE 22ND CENTURY!
[christ,YOU know it aint easy] GOOD-BYE...FUCK-FACE!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts