Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at 50m react, raise rifle and hit. Now, we react, raise rifle, and hit 2 torsos, at 100m, 5m apart, in 1.8 seconds, with an optic sighted, flattop AR. :)garnad "thinks' that doing the same in 4 seconds is really great. :)

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Please post a link to the thread where i stated that! If you can't, you must be lying.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm with Garand, and besides, that's plenty fast enough for someone using an actual rifle instead of reading about someone else doing it. I thought you promised to disappear. Whatsa matter? No traffic on your forum at PN for going on three days got you all lonely and puffed-up?
SatCong

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
He has been virtually laughed off of " Teuf's Rifleman Rendezvous", so I guess he wandered back here where his been offered some protection.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Garand I do believe that his addled brain may be trying to reference the 3-shots-3-hits at 100 yards in 4 seconds with a BOLT gun back on PN.

It's so bad he has to bring up the SOS from other boards.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Some how the recycled SOS is touted as original topics and all.

Yes, the 3 shots and 3 hits in 4 seconds I remember that thread!

:devil:

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Don't remember it and they have deleted most of his old posts over there. Its really not that important.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
u dont remember jack crap. u can't even read the

thread you are LOOKING at. U just SWALLOW whatever the Fed ejactulates here.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Pretty crude prison talk, John. You really should clean up your act. But as far as the swallowing part, I know you speak from experience.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Andy is fast wearing out his welcome almost everywhere. His fame is not enviable though he thinks it is.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
What I fail to understand, is he made such fanfare about leaving and how no one was invited. He has his own forum at Teuf's site. Why is he back here?

I realize that he got his head handed to him on every forum that was not his own. I don't know about his own forum, but the post count was so low there, I guess he got tired of talking to himself.

Why is he back here, unless his forum turned out to be yet another failure in a long string of failures? Like I said, with all the blathering about how great it would be for who ever it was he considered to be knowledgeable to be on his site and he would not have to deal with us. I guess he likes getting beat up by everyone here.

Of course, I'm pretty sure everyone here is aware that his hiking challenge has been accepted by teuf, so avoiding Teuf's board won't change that awareness.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
He even bragged of a dozen zombie drones who were to join him on his forum. Guess they were ashamed to be associated with him too.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I think I'll continue this thought in the pissing duels area, just to keep it within guidelines....

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Gee Aslan, did I do this all by myself?

RIKA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts