Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kenny Hackathorn, Teacher of the Delta Force,and many cop-units, when it comes to pistol stuff.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Say, doesn't Mr. Hackathorn write about carrying either a .45 ACP Commander or 9mm Beretta?

Hmmm, no mention of a .356 TSW, a modified Star, a .460 Rowland, a modified .22LR Beretta M21, ...

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
Ask him to come to this forum and verify everything that you claim that he has said about you! Very simple.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I beleive he was contacted once, about mr GunKid. He had some rather unpleasant things to say about him...pretty much the same reaction everyone that GK name drops has.

I wonder why that is?

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
I beleive he was contacted once, about mr GunKid. He had some rather unpleasant things to say about him...pretty much the same reaction everyone that GK name drops has.

I wonder why that is?

:devil:
That was me, that contacted Hackathorne, after the TARD posted his phone number on the forum. Was Hackathorne ever pissed about his phone number getting out on the Internet. And Aslan is quiet correct about what Hackathorne said.

Also Cooper said the TARD was, "a little off of plumb." That was after the TARD tried to attach himself to Cooper.

In our conversation, Hackathorne and I found out that we had met each other. We met at Kings Guns Works, where I used to work.

Hey TARD, were you ever at Kings Gun Works when it was located at 5260 W. Pico Blvd., in Los Angeles? I seem to remember a nutty guy that looked like you. Have you ever had an old Remington 87 shotgun? :nyah:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I guess the fact that he can call you, and doesn't speaks worlds about just how much he likes you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts