Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in Nam. Nobody else does, either, when being shot-at, with no ear protection, with the enemy moving, using cover, except by LUCK. Luck in a hit or miss scenario, is greater than 50% hits, for number of shots fired. Since the military fires about 50,000 rds of rifle amno for each hit that they get, and most hits are POOR hits, you are looking at 100,000 rds per GOOD hit, and they don't really do a lot of shooting with rifles, beyond easy scoped 223 range, either. So there's TONS of missing done inside 100m.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
This is the same DUMB post you wrote a couple of weeks ago. NO you don't wear hearing protection in combat, are you crazy? You have a real hang up about that along with your mile long list of phobias. I aready stated that the fifty thousand rounds of small arms fire to equal one enemy dead (this figure is largely dismissed) included mini-guns firing 6,000 rounds a minute, door gunners pumping out 550 RPM, and training ammunition expended. Not the average Grunt missing his enemy 50,000 times. Too bad your a felon, you could have made a good politician twisting statistics as you do.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
polesmoker said:
You're a liar johnny
Polesmoker, I think the correct term, for the TARD, would be PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

There, I did it again TARD, I called you a liar. What are you going to do about it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts