Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I later found that I had to shim the coil mainspring to make it reliably fire in DA mode. I shot a squirrel, he went down a hole in a tree. I could see his tail sticking out. I hit him SA and tried again DA as he fled Had a misfire. Range about 30 ft.

So I started to climb the tree. As I swung my leg up over the lowest limb of the tree, i heard a shot, and looked around, saw nobody. I retrieved the (then dead) squirrel. Later, tho, I noticed some lead smears on the front-side of the iver johnson revolver's frame and I looked at my Braur Bros holster. There was a bullet hole in near the bottom of the rig! Must have missed my leg by inches.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Thank you again for another good reason you can't own a firearm.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you don't even understand words. of course I CAN. what you mean is "may not", which is irrelevant. i can do so in numerous countries around the world. The US is NOT the only country in the world, dumbass. and legal permission is not the same thing as physical impairment, which what "can't" means. look it up. You just keep on showing us what a fool you are, boy. you're doing a great job of it.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
OK, how about "Should not". You should not possess a firearm in the U.S. because you'll go to prison for life? You should not because with all the negligence you've admitted to you are not safe with anything that goes bang. I would keep an eye on you with a BB gun.

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
With his criminal record, is he even allowed to legally leave the country?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts