Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gunkid has publicly posted that he only takes 1/2 day field training exercises. He has also publicly posted that he is afraid of taking long hikes or going jogging for fear of damaging his knees.

Okay, this is understandable since he is 50+ years old. Not knocking that cuz my Dad who is a little older has similar problems.

What I want to know is: Gunkid why do you lie and talk about all the physical feats that only you and nobody else can do? You know that many folks both young and old have physical problems yet you call them "lames" and "POS" when you yourself are unable to meet your own physical standards.

SAV
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Unregistered said:
Gunkid has publicly posted that he only takes 1/2 day field training exercises. He has also publicly posted that he is afraid of taking long hikes or going jogging for fear of damaging his knees.

Okay, this is understandable since he is 50+ years old. Not knocking that cuz my Dad who is a little older has similar problems.

What I want to know is: Gunkid why do you lie and talk about all the physical feats that only you and nobody else can do? You know that many folks both young and old have physical problems yet you call them "lames" and "POS" when you yourself are unable to meet your own physical standards.

SAV
SAV:
The true sociopath never admits that he has any problems. The problems are all other peoples, or his problems are caused by other people. Sociopaths have to have someone to blame their shortcomings on. Hence, the TARD blames women, and men who are more capable then him, for all of his failings and shortcomings.

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
I have never said that. You are a liar.

What I SAID was I only carried a RIFLE for about half a day at a time. I have carried a handgun for MANY days at a time, and you are fos about the physical standards, in both ways. I have made no claims to doing things that nobody else can do, nor am I unable to match the standards that I set.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
I dont blame women for anything. Since

they are unable to do much of anything, how could anything that they do effect me, hmm? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
223 fan said:
I dont blame women for anything. Since they are unable to do much of anything, how could anything that they do effect me, hmm? :)
What a laugh! You really are off your meds today to make such a stupid statement.

Isn't it true that your wife supports you? Thats not doing anything huh?

You are TRULY scared to death of a competent women - even incompetent ones. You don't know me very well but I'm well able to best you in most anything that doesn't require a man's strength. That means I've got you beat 95% of the time. The other 5%, I'll just out-think you.

It must be hell to be you, tard.

RIKA :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
What a laugh! You really are off your meds today to make such a stupid statement.

Isn't it true that your wife supports you? Thats not doing anything huh?

You are TRULY scared to death of a competent women - even incompetent ones. You don't know me very well but I'm well able to best you in most anything that doesn't require a man's strength. That means I've got you beat 95% of the time. The other 5%, I'll just out-think you.

It must be hell to be you, tard.

RIKA :)
Hi RIKA:
I see you can still score a big one, for the good guys. Watch out TARD, RIKA is on a roll.

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
GBullet said:
And all this time we thought RIKA was a Nordic word meaning beautiful, intelligent and skilled with weapons.

;)
RIKA is the embodimemt of all of that.

We should, as men, really appreciate the fact that we have such a strong, capable woman, in our midst.

If I weren't married, I would move next door, and start a courtship! I love a strong, capable woman.

Bill
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top