Arms Locker banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, am I ever glad I moved out of that damned state! Are they serious? Well let me start at the beginning....

I happened to be in Maryland this weekend on business and made time to run out the a gun show taking place there. I was prowling the tables when I overheard someone talking to a dealer about buying a handgun he was interested in. The dealer asked him if he had his "card". The guy didn't have a clue about what he was talking about, so the dealer had to explain. Evidently a law has been passed in Maryland where a purchaser of a handgun MUST have a card that certifies that he/she has viewed a video on the proper handling of a handgun. Sheesh, another hassle law. Gun banning the incremental way. Heck, I would bet that I couldn't move back to that state even if I wanted to because I wouldn't be able to take at least half of my firearms with me.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Nowadays, if you're going to move, you have to look at the gun laws before you decide on where to move. As beautiful as the Northeast is, Vermont is about the only place worth living. Just becareful transporting your guns there. . .

This country has gotten seriously f-ed up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts