Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,679 Posts
A snapping turtle knows more than you Melvin! If this legisdlation passes in the fall sitting of Parliament, those of us who own handguns, will be allowed to keep those we have until the day we pass. Then they will be confiscated by the government, we will no longer be able to buy or sell. I still own legally $13,000.00+ dollars in hand guns. How many do you legally own Melvin?

Reactions: John in AR

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
It's a shame that legal gun owner's have to suffer because of lunatics and idiots. Melvin is of course wrong again but he just loves to gloat because he hasn't been able to own a firearm since the 1980's. Garand will still be shooting despite this stupid law while Melvin never will. What happened to that Congressman you were going to buy off so you could own a gun again? Another lie from a pathological liar.

Reactions: Garand

·
Registered
10,679 Posts
Got my BATF Form 6NIA approved, planning on bringing lots of guns to compete with in Montana in July & August.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Super Moderator
2,417 Posts
Got my BATF Form 6NIA approved, planning on bringing lots of guns to compete with in Montana in July & August.
Sounds good. If I get a chance this weekend I'll see if an acquaintance and his wife, James and Raylen are going to be up that way.

·
Registered
10,679 Posts
Sounds good. If I get a chance this weekend I'll see if an acquaintance and his wife, James and Raylen are going to be up that way.
My wife and I shoot at 2 clubs in the Great Falls area, one of them I have a life time membership to.

Reactions: BigEd
1 - 9 of 9 Posts