Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today's been a great day for me, I ordered 2 M44 Mosin Nagants from Aztec (after all the BS, total cost was little of $80 per rifle), and my C&R form came in the mail, AND it included a "proof of citizenship" form, the BATFE can be so helpful. How're you guys doin? :dancer01:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Have fun 84. Those Nagants are addicitive.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
You will save a LOT of money with your C&R license by SPENDING a lot of money. RIKA is right. Mosin-Nagants aren't my cup of tea, I only own one M-44, but the Mausers and SKS's are flooding the gun safes. Does anyone really need six SKS's?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Need? Terry what has need have anything to do with that? If you have a CR license, well the "C" in CR means collect to me. Collect Relics license, isn't it?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
C&R really means Collecting & Restoring! Followed by the SOTC pin (Sleeping On The Couch)....:dgrin:

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Magnum88C said:
C&R really means Collecting & Restoring! Followed by the SOTC pin (Sleeping On The Couch)....:dgrin:
Good one, Magnum. I don't have to sleep on the couch, though. My wife is a school teacher and makes a very good income herself, so I pay my half of the bills and a bit extra to take her out to dinner at least once a week, and she put's me in the "pay him no mind" department when the UPS man show's up. Both kid's are through college with good job's, so there's alway's a bit extra for these "useless Milsurp Crap".

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
Terry consider yourself lucky. I had 2 daughters, my youngest just graduated college. Now both of them are engaged....... so I get to pay for half the weddings!!!!! :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Garand said:
Terry consider yourself lucky. I had 2 daughters, my youngest just graduated college. Now both of them are engaged....... so I get to pay for half the weddings!!!!! :hot: :hot:
Garand, Lucky? 12 Grand for the daughter's wedding, three Grand for Son's, that's lucky?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Garand said:
Tell 'em to elope. :dgrin:

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
Terry, I have this feeling, that I will share your pain!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts