Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while u r swimming, using a can and subsonic load. :) u lying sack of <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Come out and I'll show you Tard. You claim I'm a liar, if you are so sure, why are you scared to come out here to prove me one?

Mike

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i aint the one who's SCARED, punk

I bet $5000 to your $500 you can't do it, you come to ME, punk. You are COUNTING upon my parole not letting me show you up. You chicken<font color=red>[**censored**]</font>ted about coming to Durango a year ago, and PLENTY of guys here KNOW it. You are not only a liar, you are a coward on top of it.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Re: i aint the one who's SCARED, punk

223 fan said:
I bet $5000 to your $500 you can't do it, you come to ME, punk. You are COUNTING upon my parole not letting me show you up. You chicken<font color=red>[**censored**]</font>ted about coming to Durango a year ago, and PLENTY of guys here KNOW it. You are not only a liar, you are a coward on top of it.
Probably the only reason you're alive right now is because Wraith realized that there were more important issues at stake.

You've been told how to get around the parole issue many times and have been offered an expenses paid trip.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Re: Re: i aint the one who's SCARED, punk

Aslan said:
Probably the only reason you're alive right now is because Wraith realized that there were more important issues at stake.

You've been told how to get around the parole issue many times and have been offered an expenses paid trip.

:devil:
Which means You, Goonkid are the chickensh!t.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Tell you what Tard. When you get off parole and you get the yellow out of your shorts and off your spine, let me know and you can come out and watch. There, no more excuses for you.

Pathetic.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts