Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys. He KNOWS he can't make-good, and he knows he does'nt DARE meet me, either.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
If that is true, why is my invitation remaining open? I'd say you are the one that doesn't DARE meet since you can't even post an addy to receive a ticket and you keep finding reasons to back out just like all the other times.

I'm not going anywhere Tard. Just let me know when you want to do this.

Mike

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I beleive you are referencing the trip Wraith was going to make. The fact that he didn't is probably the only reason you are still alive...

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
I beleive you are referencing the trip Wraith was going to make. The fact that he didn't is probably the only reason you are still alive...

:devil:
Aslan does that mean NUTTY JOHN'S memory is starting to fray and tatter, as in the onset of DEMENTIA? :)

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
So andy, when are you leaving to visit Hard Rock?

RIKA

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
Gunkid, you didn't have the intestinal fortutude to defend yourself in prison, and you don't have the intestinal fortitude to go and watch your betters shoot a competition that you say can't be done. You can't even talk a good story! Much less walk the talk and talk the walk.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It is amazing that GK is still backing down from face to face meets. I have not read a post from GK in a couple of years on another board. Now I come here and here he is again, and it all sounds the same. Of course I love a good laugh so I enjoy a lot of his drivel. Keep on posting GK you make my day.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
He is a copward. Heck I am not even a top notch shooter and i can beat his old fat ass all day long withthe gun of his choosing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts