Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is just another of your LIES. :) Why dont you get somebody ELSE "sick", so you can get some sympathy?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Not a lie... come out and take a jog with me. I'll make it easy on you. You can go without a pack. Now, put up or apologize you loser.

Mike

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
100 pound pack?

Christ, I hope that's your warm-up laps, or you're at least carrying an M2 HB (with tripod stashed in hard case on your web gear so you can attach it in .000000000357 seconds).

:dgrin:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hehehe... no, I put four 25 pound plates in a back pack and jog for a bit, walk, then jog for a bit... I've been pushing myself like this for a while to build endurance and strength... it's worked quite well. Tard just can't handle it.

Mike

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
Thats got to be a very durable backpack, what are you using?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
If anyone's of a mind to,there ARE training vests;weight inserts will go from 10 to 50 pounds.You DO have to pad the top&front to avoid abrasions as you work,but they're a LOT more comfortable for a woods run( or other softer surface) than trying to keep plates from moving around in the pack.Plus,the weight cylinders aren't much bigger than a roll of dimes...good for other uses :dgrin:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
You JOG?? with a 100 lbs. on your back? If I did that the Government would be coughing up a fat insurance policy to my wife.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
LOL... I jog for a couple hundred yards, walk a couple hundred, jog a couple hundred... I've had to cut back a bit since I screwed up my knee a few weeks back but I'm getting better quickly.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts