Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the sake of posterity and clarity, please re-state the challenge and conditions. I personally don't think it's going to happen. Where did this "Fear of Flying" come from?

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
IMO... it's not fear of flying, but rather the difference in stuff he can bring with him on an airplane vs. in a car. AT least that's my first impression.

cheers

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
fucking a RIGHT it's the gear difference. that's why the pussy wants me to fly, too. He aint sending money, you can COUNT on that. He'll send a ticket, and I'll send it back, and that will be that. HR's a PROVEN liar and pussy. He aint gonna do shit.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Why andy, do mean that you will be carrying illegal goods to your meeting with Hard Rock? Goods that your parole officer would frown on.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
andy said:
He aint gonna do shit.
Sounds like you won't either.

Move along, people. This is the same schtick as the other dozen or so barbed wire cage match challenges that ended in nothing being done.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Tell Hard Rock what toys you need, I'm sure he can ensure that they are available.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Terry G said:
For the sake of posterity and clarity, please re-state the challenge and conditions. I personally don't think it's going to happen. Where did this "Fear of Flying" come from?
NUTTY JOHN has never accepted a challenge in his life ... he's too chicken hearted, as exhibited by his profane 'TOUGH CON' ACT.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Oh yes, all this super-tactical gear that he (doesn't own) is going to kill Hard Rock and his whole family (infantile attempt to get Hard Rock to back down, so WussKid doesn't have to have himself proven wrong).

Ok everyone, watch the worm squirm.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
It's a moot point, Tard has no intention of sending me his addy. He's a coward, and a liar. I offered to let him try to prove me wrong and he is afraid to do it. Fuck him. I've got more important things to do.

Mike

·
Registered
750 Posts
No need for an addy now Hard Rock, I will simply wire him the $200.00 for his "direct expences" as soon as you let me know when SMTC is ready to host your demo's.

Does the water to shore shooting take place at SMTC? I will also need to know that has been aranged as well. You mentioned before shooting from cold water so I took that to mean you want to do this thing this winter?

Sending the JD $200.00 cash is a bit risky, but that risk is managable by having Hard Rock preparing things on the other end.

Are you going to shoot the 200 grainers over the chrono that cost "three times as much as your house" on loan from the space shuttle contracter?

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'm ready at anytime... The actual demo would not take place on SMTC property but right next door. I'd prefer to do it in the spring since being in nearly freezing water is neither safe nor fun...

As for the chonograph, I no longer have the ammunition as it was returned to State.

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts