Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but what he REALLY ccw's is a .22 PPK in front pants pocket. :) He's SAID so, and he knows it, and so do lots of others on the Net, so he can't wiggle out of it.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Just a minute andy. About a month and a half ago I posted about carrying a 3" N frame under my loose knit shirt in hot weather all around WalMart, the food store and several other places I shopped. No one ever spotted the revolver I was carrying.

If a slim woman can carry an N frame then a man can do it much better. That makes you a liar andy.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I've wandered around the house wearing a bathrobe and 6" 629 in a shoulder holster over it and had people not notice it until I told them. It was a bit like them not noticing the elephant in the living room simply because they didn't think there could possibly be one there...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
A round butt four inch N frame will fit in my front pants pocket.It's a heavy lump but nothing sticks out.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Your drug ravaged memory is playiny tricks on you GK. What I said was that I sometimes have carried a Walther .22lr in a pocket holster usally as a back up.
You tell so many lies you believe the rest of us all do which is utter nonsense.
Now I will tell you again that I have many times carried an N frame Smith&Wesson concealed and have sometimes for good reasons carried two. That you say it can't be done does not change the fact that I Have done it many times and so have many other people including members of this board.

·
Registered
54 Posts
ccw'd n-frame

Years ago I too carried a Mod. 29 8 3/8 brl. Smith CCW, Lord knows why but I did. No one noticed or chose not to tell me if they did.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
It's an old argument. Andy has been debunked repeatedly on this, but is incapable of admitting he was wrong. Personally it's funny watching him throw the insults, because that's all he has at this point.

There's even a couple of bets, that would be very easy money for Andy to pick up if he's right. Funny thing is, he refuses to accept the bets.

Oh well, it is entertaining to watch him try and change history....

:devil:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I've carried a 3 inch N frame .44, round btt, in stores in the summer. So what? Any short sleaved shirt worn outside the pants with a t-shirt does fine.

It's gunkid who can't carry any big gun cuase he flinches at the noise. Maybe a Jennings .25 auto is about all he can shoot.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Right a 4" N frame is impossible but you can magically conceal an AR under NORMAL clothes?

conceal under normal clothing
http://www.patriotnetwork.net/showt...&threadid=13939

and since that lie wasn't bold enough you then claimed an AR under SUMMER clothes.

I can walk down the street, in SUMMER
clothing, with a CAR 15 broken down and concealed in my clothes, and you wont notice, looking right at me.
http://www.patriotnetwork.net/showt...&threadid=16565

All the while you are insisting that no one can carry an N-Frame you claimed that
I'd spot you wearing that pos from clean across the street.

But you punked out on a simple bet that I've offered over and over again. Why is that?

Bullshit.

I'll wear a 4"N frame and walk across the street (standard city street, parking on both sides, two lanes of traffic for each direction, and a turn lane) from you 100 times, 50 times with and 50 times without.

You tell me whether I'm wearing it or not and where I have it at on me.

You won't be right more 1 out of 4 I guarantee it.

$1,000 to you for every right answer you get.

$5,000 to me for every wrong answer you get.

In July, in Spokane.

Put up or shut up you pussy bitch.

http://www.patriotnetwork.net/showt...&threadid=17850

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Oh there you go again being childish.. What with showing up the pet troll with actual facts and stuff. Really, using his own words to discredit him, really immature. . .:rolleyes:

·
Registered
160 Posts
There also his claim about
I ccw'd 7.5" Cap&ball under a shirt, as a kid
http://www.armslocker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28401

I have to save some maturity for when Haji is dropping mortars on my overhead and it's time to ruck up and go get the bastards, or when they use a buried IEDs to blow the culvert bridges and you're stuck having to move over the desert pavement which means you move slowly and smoothly or you'll break through and get stuck when the tires sink in. Getting loose takes time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts