Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but he thought that it was mostly because I was already a top hand with a gun, so I could spend more time on the tactics of the scenarios that he put me through. Harry'd killed 133 men at that time, in Nam and Laos. Idiots who claim that a silencer is of no value to the survivalist are LUDICROUS in their claims to understand "tactics". Hey, dumbasses, cans are of value even for noisy RAIDS. they prevent flinching and muzzleflash, dumbasses.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A certain guy bought a Parker-Hale copy of Maxim's .22 can, while he was in S Africa, 1979, and sent it back (pcs, 2 separate packages) to a certain old Nam vet-trainer in the MidWest. When tested, the ParkerHale only removed the need for ear-protection. It was NOT quiet.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
NUTTY JOHN, the only "can" you know anything about is a PORTA-POTTI!

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Harry Claflin was obviously a bullshit artist! People that have seen the harder side of life don't brag about their body count! And you were dumb enough to believe him!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
" People that have seen the harder side of life don't brag about their body count"

Right on Garand

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Boy gunkid, did you get sucked in!! Was he the one that you believe about this stupid 10" CAR. Geez, is it ever easy to reel you in! What a patsy!

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
How many did he train, one?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
but he thought that it was mostly because I was already a top hand with a gun, so I could spend more time on the tactics of the scenarios that he put me through. Harry'd killed 133 men at that time, in Nam and Laos. Idiots who claim that a silencer is of no value to the survivalist are LUDICROUS in their claims to understand "tactics". Hey, dumbasses, cans are of value even for noisy RAIDS. they prevent flinching and muzzleflash, dumbasses.
NUTTY JOHN, Since no one on this thread has expressed any belief in you, how about giving us Claflin's phone number so we can check out your story. Since you BS so much, anything you say must be checked out.

What year did this famous trainer put you through your paces?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
Actually, training and proper technique prevents flinching. If you have a flinching problem, then relying on a can to make up for it will get you killed when it matters and you are without your can. Total reliance on a peice of hardware, in lieu of skills is stupid.

Sound tactics don't rely on gimmicks. We've never said the silencer is of no value, just that only a fool would totally rely on one to be able to survive. Especially when it is being used to make up for lack of ability.

You do need to listen to what's actually being said.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Nope the only can he really knows anythign about is the one he spent time taking it in.

His own.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Some people will swallow anything!!!! :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
fuck u punk, u HIDE behind the net like the pussy you are.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

oh the irony!

You really should consider a career in stand up comedy!

:devil:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hasher I think GK is about to call you out. Be prepared to fork out money. He requires that you pay his way and lodging for himself and at least on of his boyfriends. Of course the chances of him showing are slim to none so you probably wont be out any cash. However if you offer to fill his can he may show up with bells on.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Let the fat balding prison hoe call me out. I already live near his AO so no money needed for him to travel to me or me to him. However I will require it be a public range and impartial witnesses there of my choosing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
call his parole officer. I am sure he will be a great impartial witness to Gk's firearm handling.Of course there will probably be handcuffs waiting for him after your done whipping his ass like the a suple lightly haired man boy he was treated like in prison.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hasher said:
LMAO

maybe we need to start referign to him is her as in the she bitch it reallly is???
Gunclod has already impersonated a couple of women on the forums. The little turd even used my name. I think his secret yearnings are coming out of the closet.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Since he spent all that time in the pen we cold call him by the name the other cons called him

How about we just call him "Cum Dumpster"?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts