Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Family, Friends won't let me look at the photos since I'm not a member. Will offer these thoughts though. The mainland Chinese made copies of a lot of firearms both before, during and after WW2. Most of them were copies of the Mauser handguns. I've seen photos of a broomhandle and a Mauser 1910 handgun. They were extremely crude but were stamped with english alphabet letters trying to duplicate original markings. Funny, they got the letters mixed up and spelled Mauser both 'Mouser", "Wouser" and "Wauser".

The gun you are asking about might be Chinese.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
And if it's stamped LOSER it was probably made by andy

Reactions: RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Mabu Khan said:
And if it's stamped LOSER it was probably made by andy
If it is stamped at all, it isn't a gunkid special. His are identified by the use of crayon to label everything....

:devil:

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I took a look and it's my guess it's a "home workshop" gun. If you look at some of the guns turned out in Pakistan you can see some of the wildest designs and conversions. It's interesting the gun came out of The China, Burma, India Theatre.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I understand that the Pakis turn out some excellent home made guns also. Don't know how they can do it with such crude equipment.

RIKA

·
Registered
880 Posts
the streets are full of gun makers and they will sell to just about anyone. no idea about the weapon, but i guess you could make up an interesting story about it.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i have seen one before but i can't remember the name of it. it's a chi-com copy of a russian pistol i think and i know this ain't spelled right but here goes it's a bospherien i think it's (boss-fer-een) is the way it is pronounced. more than likely i'm wrong, like i said i think (that may be my problem thinking). :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts