Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
competition from SA autopistols? :) I've never heard of such a thing, and the DA clowns WOULD have been crowing about it from the rooftops.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Who cares?
You think everything has to be combat related Mr. I've-Never-Seen-Combat?

DA Sigs have one plenty of gunfights. 'Nuff said.

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
In 1996 Canadian IPSC Nationals, my friend Don Leedham took 1st Limited with a stock CZ 75, don't know about Sigs.

·
Registered
285 Posts
A quote from Rich Z so that maybe who claims to know everything worth knowing can have a chance at getting a clue someday.

Andy - btw, POSTING A REPLY to a post is when you want to post a new message in the same thread as the one you are reading and want to continue with that particular discussion.

CREATING A NEW THREAD, is when you want to start a whole different topic different and separate from previously existing threads.

A THREAD is a continuous line of posts with a common topic, normally posted in chronological order. Normally a thread begins with a new topic post, and then is continued via REPLIES to that and following posts.

I have noticed a lot of disjointed threads on here which appear to be what SHOULD be continuations of an existing thread. So I felt some definitions might be in order

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
yes a guy that does work on SIGs won I think IPSC against 1911s, etc. with his DA SIG.

I can't remember his name but IIRC he was on team SIG with Bruce Grey.

cheers

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some dude won with a Beretta (ONCE) when Robbie had a bad day. :) The exception proves the rule, tho.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
How many people have won a match with a HP22 or a POS Star, huh andy. Your trolling is getting boring.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
OK (whew) brain wasn't on last night... it was Ernest Langdon. He might have been the guy that did it with the Beretta too.

http://www.langdontactical.com/el.shtml

Of course shooter is key. I'm sure Rob could smoke me with a Star and me using a 1911. SA is the platform to beat I can agree with that.

cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts