Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday night, a large, organized group carried out vadalism on a state GOP headquarters.

http://www.wral.com/news/3897036/detail.html

This story does not fully portray what happened. Here are some tidbits that have emerged since the story was written:

1) About 100 people wearing black clothes from head-to-toe, including masks, caused a disruption/distraction in the street in front of the building.

2) A small group entered the building, damaging property and setting fires.

3) Neighbors saw some of the budding terrorists changing back into their normal clothes in alleys. (Note: Remember Mao's line about blending in with the fish?)

4) Couragous neighbors caught and detained at least three of the vandals until police arrived. One neighbor was bitten by a woman that he detained.

5) Three have been charged with "vandalism with an incindiary", a felony in NC.

The group appears to be part of a larger, organized effort to create anarchy. Over the weekend, I learned that similar groups have issued threats on websites to "Iraqi-fy America" (Their words).

In your opinion, is this a fluke, or has the march toward anarchy begun?

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Just remember that home land security begins at home. In some states I believe it is legally justifiable for a citizen to stop a felony in progress with lethal force, if necessary.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Over 100 people is a rather large group to carry out, or to help carry out such an act. To me, that suggests that whatever message it was they were trying to get across with their actions is shared by far more than that hundred+ people. Rarely does an entire group of like-minded individuals pull themselves together to do something like this. There is almost always a great many believers in the background who keep to themselves and do not act for whater reason(s).

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Here, deadly force is allowed to prevent the arson of a structure that you have reason to believe is occupied...

:devil:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Its odd that that many got together. I'm guessing it was group of Democrapic Underground-types "protesting" the election.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I still see Democrapic Underground-style postings and polemics.

::shrug::

Oh, except these people generally have better grammar and spelling.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts