Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
so shove it, punk.
Hey QUEENY, may I plese be put back on ignore?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Gunkid the only thing you know about pussy is some other con using your ass for his love hole.

Next tiem I want ot know about pussy I will ask your wife while I am in hers taking care of business like a man.

So F YOU convict.

Guys I think I set a record. I have been here less than 48 hoiurs an d hte wank has me on IGGY already.

BTWw convict does your PO know about your possession of firearms?

Bet hes gonna find out real soon from someone on the net. Wont be me but I bet he gets a call real soon

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
This way you can claim you never saw any challenges?

Or are you now claiming that they are all the same guy - though I thought we were all JJ...

:devil:

·
Registered
5 Posts
OOH, Gun Kid put Hasher on the ignore list, I bet Hash is scared now. YOu know GK, I remember you from another forum and you were still full of shit as you were then.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
On no mister andy please don' puts ole hashah oniggy. Ise promise Ise bes good froms now on missa gun kid.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Yeah, most of us are on ignore, funny how he keeps responding to our threads though.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Geez gunkid, you've had me on ignore for years! You still read my posts though!!

So how did you shoot in the Nationals in 1980? 1981? 1982? 1983? 1984? 1985? 1986? 1998? Well tell the rest of the story!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:

Or are you now claiming that they are all the same guy - though I thought we were all JJ...

I'm JJ
37 -- Just go to PN and see!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:

I'm JJ #7 -- Just go to PN and see!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts