Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would have thought things would have settled down by now. Now let me first admit that I'm not really a serious survivalist/shit hit the fan guy. I enjoy shooting for pleasure with an eye toward self defense. So a lot of the information/disagreements here are above my head and I'm the first one to admit it.
The question must be asked why someone posts on this board? To share knowledge!! For the pleasure of informing others of their knowledge!! To save someone from making serious mistakes!! To accomplish any of these goals you must first convince someone that you are a knowledgable person.

POSTED BY ANDY
"The irrational can never work, BECAUSE it's irrational. Because you are weak little dickheads, you HAVE to hate a man like me, cause I continually call for your other "hosts" to leave you behind. Without REAL minds to copy and learn-from, you ticks are left to your own "abilities", and that TERRIFIES you, because you KNOW that you are incapable of handling life on your own. :) "

I submit that you can never convince anyone that you are a person to be listened to by insulting them or using derogatory language. After reading a good many of Andy's post I've come to the conclusion that he really can't help himself, he is just incapable of an intelligent give and take with someone that disagree's with him.
It seems that there are some who just can't let go of their arguments with Andy, unfortunatly in trying to make their points they have put theirselves on the same basic level as he is. While I understand that its very hard to allow someone to post opinions or information which you know to be untrue, its sometimes better and more intelligent to just say "bullshit" or "dangerous bullshit" (in Andy's case) and let it go.
If Andy was half as knowlegable or as good with firearms (or nearly as smart or ruthless or tough) as he pretends to be he would be world famous and listened to by all who care about such things. Full of shit I certainly think so, worth agruing endlessly not me I have better things to do.
Remember Andy with your people skills, if shtf ever does come you will be alone while a good many others will have allies to help them survive.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Can't argue with you there, man. I tried to moderate the posts here, but decided to drop it once the writing on the wall became crystal clear. What people have here now is exactly what they seem to want.

Definitely has reduced my workload just being a spectator and occasional backseat driver.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
NICE 'FIRST' POSTING! copycat!

you, nailed the 'CANCER'!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Truth hurts most people, cause the truth is that they don't amount to much. Anyone can look up and down these forums, and see who posts 90+% of the good stuff about guns, shooting, etc, and it most assuredly AINT my detractors.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
to entertain myself, relax from other work, and to find the 1 guy in 100 who is worth a crap. I've been on the net almost 5 years, I"ve found about 20 people that know their asses from holes in the ground.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
to entertain myself, relax from other work, and to find the 1 guy in 100 who is worth a crap. I've been on the net almost 5 years, I"ve found about 20 people that know their asses from holes in the ground.
Translation: Andy has found that his 20 followers (if that many) are 100% nitwits.

:beer:

RIKA :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
20 in 5 yrs, I would think you would become discusted. If thats the best percentage you can find I think your wasting your time and if thats your idea of entertainment then I think your a sick, twisted, puppy. Oh by the was I know you don't care what I think but I think its entertaining to tell you just the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts