Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe maBu can dun be arrived but I am showing up for the first time

that queen of mean got nothin on me so don't be givin me the dis and i gonna be stayin nice to you to

i been readun this hear stuff for some time now and i can say i dont read to much a bout shootin ecept for a bit bout target stuff just not enough action on the streets

I do see a lot of fluff and this here new comer mabu can sounds like fluff but i dont know if he as fluff as that gun kid guy you all seem to be picking on are they real people or just make up fellas for fun

man alive don't you folks talk bout guns here or is it all i got more macho than you nasty talk and that goes for the woman folk to who also using this web board

lets do some real gun talkin

my favorite be a 44 magnum - i like to get bigger but bigger hurt my lady size wrists when i shoot them revolvers

i like blue steel revolvers best, my daddy use to be saying it were a man thing that a real man would have a blue steel revolver now i aint no man but i like that blue steel feel in my hand cause it make me know that i learned a lot from my daddy about shooting

I have a few blue steel revolvers no ss junk

a few carbines to and some rifles all blue steel

I follow my daddys rule when I shoot - when you shoot a gun you take it apart and clean it as soon as you are done shooting then you put it together and to make sure it is right you shoot some test shots

i figure to follow that rule I got to take it apart and clean it again once I test it so i test it alot and clean it alot this does keep me busy but it is fun and I can thank daddy for that God Bless his soul

I do love shooting

Love
BigMama J

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
Doesn't look like you learned much about writing, etc, in school though
BigMamaJ makes a lot more sense than you do gunkid. At least she cleans her guns.

I bet BMJ cleans your clock gk. :D

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
Doesn't look like you learned much about writing, etc, in school though
Let's see she was able to actually contrust a post with a topic, put together paragraphs that actually appear to belong with one another...

Shall we contrast this with some of your more enlightend posts?

:devil:

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Gunkid, remember where you came from, 5 years ago you were barely literate enough to type your name.And you told everybody that you had graduated from college!!!

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
HEY, BIG MOMMA! i'll be headin' your way shortly, and would LOVE to do the HOOK-UP with ya![as i have a thing for large dark ACTION LADIES!]

after the first time,you'll be loaning me money!

wass-up

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
And the BEAT goes on ... to quote Sonny Bono.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hi there Big Mamma! Welcome to this bit of the Net....don't let the initial static from some get you down;I think even HE means well at some level.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts