Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
I followed the above and still can not attach a pic. I use the same feature on ebay to attach pics with no problem but for some reason, here and on fauna I can not. Any ideas? Maybe a security setting in my browser I can't find?

· Registered
48 Posts
I just went ahead and hosted them myself on my residential web space. I was just curious why I am having such a problem uploading here and not on Ebay or Gunbroker. Not a real big deal, I can still host them myself. By the way, I deleted the add cause the gun sold 20 minutes after putting it on Gunbroker..:D

· Registered
48 Posts
Well, it just worked in the test forum. I think I know what I was doing wrong. It still did not show up in the preview, so I fgured it was failing, but I went ahead and posted anyways and it showed up. I should have realised that to save space it wouldn't upload it for preview. That would be a waste of HD space. Don't know why it took me so long to figure that out..:D lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.