1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
how you figure that, dumbass? I have never said to bother carrying more than 120 rds, in 4 mags, and have always said you'll never survive needing to fire 60 rds in any one engagement(even with a suppressed auto RIFLE) other than by pure LUCK. That's just TOO MANY enemies, and you are missing TOO MUCH.. I"m the one who says pistols belong in front pants pocket rigs. You'll never survive needing to fire 15 rds out of a pistol, except by pure LUCK. Nobody ever has, or ever will.

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
Just because its that way in your fantasy, doesn't mean its like that in real life, gunkid/erika. You can't dictate the terrain that you'll spend your life in, if the balloon ever goes up. You can't dictate how many rattlers you'll run in to, for example. You can't dictate how many feral dogs you'll run into. You can't dictate if you'll need your handgun taking a poop! You can't dictate anything. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"How you figure that, dumbass? I have never said to bother carrying more than 120 rds, in 4 mags,"

You have never been in a firefight. If you are really stupid enough yo think you can get through a serious SHTF situation with 120 rounds that's your misfortune not ours.

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
erika/gunkid as requested before please post a pic of the configuration that you have your AR set up in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts