Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
says who? got any proof of this? It's just as likely that they find it attractive.
Put your stuff in the proper Forum if your capable of it. Watching you for the last 20 years I don't think you are.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
6,744 Posts
I like Eric Carmen and have since the 70's ("All by Myself", "I'll Never Fall in Love Again", etc; quite a bit of good stuff.)

That said...
says who? got any proof of this? It's just as likely that they find it attractive.
Random 30-year-old music video
in the Politics section
of a firearms forum

= as likely to be seen as "attractive" as "scattered" and random.

Interesting logic. Seriously, why put it in the Politics section instead of where the other music video threads already are?

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
says anybody who I've talked to. Says anybody with common sense.

your posts end up looking like random thought fragments that don't make sense as they lack any context.

Because posts move around, there is no logical ordering to your posts. This is why keeping replies in the relevant thread matters.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Let's put it this way.
Presenting your arguments or statements in an organized manner might help them.
As facts, physics and reality rarely do.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
my favorites where a thread is started by Boati, who then tries to make fun of someone who points out he started the thread. Obviously he must have posted a new thread under some other thread that then moved, making him look brain damaged.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts