Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY MELVIN ...

Have I got a deal for you! OK TARD, the ball is in your court.

How about meeting me in Pagosa Springs, and I will videotape your pistolero abilities. That way you can prove to everybdy how good, you REALLY are.

You can wear a mask, or what ever else you want to. Do we have a deal MELVIN?

That way MELVIN, you will show every body how badly, and unfairly, we have been treating you, the third prince of pistoleers (lower case). The first Prince of Pistoleers (Upper case) was "wild" Bill Hickok. The second Prince of Pistoleers (Upper case) was John Wesley Hardin.

Well how about it MELVIN, do you want to have a go at it, in Pagosa Springs?

You and I, and two witnesses. One witness of your choosing,and one of my choosing. That way Melvin, with everything on tape, nobody can say anything derogatory about your superior pistolcraft, providing, of course, you are one of the PRINCE OF PISTOLEERS. How about it MELVIN?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Stillwater, add using a soft air gun so he can't hide behind the "I'm an ex-con" excuse. There are some real good ones that feel and function like real guns.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DJetAce said:
Stillwater, add using a soft air gun so he can't hide behind the "I'm an ex-con" excuse. There are some real good ones that feel and function like real guns.
Okay, that would be allowable. How about it MELVIN?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats the matter MELVIN, can't prove your pistolcraft? Or, should I say pistolcrap!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts