Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Todd, that yellow monster thingy is barely large enough to carry GK's ego.

RIKA :evilgrin:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Ankeny said:
And to think, you guys condemned Rich Z for suggesting you are not any better than andy.
And this is the Pissing Duel forum. Stop being a holier than thou hypocrite Ankeny.

RIKA

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
The fact that the pissing duel forum exists is enough to show that we all need to grow up some, don't you think?

KJ

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The purpose of this forum, IMO, is to let off steam when and where there is no other way to do it. Its also the verbal equivalent of stepping outside and having it out. Actually it appears that the entire board has become a pissing duel and that is bad.

RIKA

·
Registered
549 Posts
Raider:

Rich has asked over and over for everyone to clean up their act. The pissing match forum would be a good place to start. I can't help but to wonder how many of you are using Andy's bad behavior as an excuse to rationalize your own lack of self control.

Like Rich pointed out, this place would be a head shrinker's delight.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Thank you Ankeny. Try all you want to be nice with GK. He will end up pissing on you like everyone else who has tried to be decent to him. He will use you as long as you are useful and then turn on you. I've seen it too many times. Learn for yourself.

BTW, did you read my posts where I ... oh hell, it matters nothing.

RIKA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts