Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have I got a deal for you! OK TARD, the ball is in your court?

How about meeting me in Pagosa Springs, and I will videotape your pistolero abilities. That way you can prove to everybdy how good, you REALLY are.

You can wear a mask, or what ever else you want to. Do we have a deal MELVIN?

That way MELVIN, you will show every body how badly, and unfairly, we have been treating you, the third prince of pistoleers (lower case). The first Prince of Pistoleers (Upper case) was "wild" Bill Hickok. The second Prince of Pistoleers (Upper case) was John Wesley Hardin.

Well how about it MELVIN, do you want to have a go at it, in Pagosa Springs?

You and I and two witnesses. One witness of your choosing,and one of my choosing. That way Melvin, with everything one tape nobody can say anything derogatory about your superior pistolcraft, providing, of course, you are one of the PRINCE OF PISTOLEERS. How about it MELVIN?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Sounds like a reasonable challenge.

GK doesn't have to travel, can conceal his identity.

If he's been right all these years, we all have to eat crow.

Bill, I beleive you are wasting your breath. He lacks the courage to go through with something like this - if the past is any indication.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Yeah, hell you guys can even meet at the Pagosa Springs McDonalds? You know over on 40 Talisman? Since he likes McD's so much (just know ol' Melvin HAS to be SuperSized eh?).

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
It is an excellent way to prove everything that you have been bragging about erika/gunkid for the last few years!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Well? Here;s your chance to show what you can really do.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
You see, because we are all on ignore, he can pretend he has never read the challenge...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THE CHALLENGE TO OL' MELVIN THE UNMAGNIFICENT ...

Aslan said:
Sounds like a reasonable challenge.

GK doesn't have to travel, can conceal his identity.

If he's been right all these years, we all have to eat crow.

Bill, I beleive you are wasting your breath. He lacks the courage to go through with something like this - if the past is any indication.

If Ol' MELVIN doesn't take me up on the test, it will only become readily apparent, to those whom obliquely, support him, and to those who apologise for him, that Ol' MELVIN is a wussy paper tiger.

Hey, I would even let Ol' MELVIN set up the course of fire to his advantage.

This is really put up, or shut up, time for Ol' MELVIN. Nobody has ever offered this type of challenge to Ol MELVIN, in his own territory. Now Ol' MELVIN will be damned if MELVIN doesn't show up, and damned if he can't manage to exhibit all of this super pistolcraft, he has been spouting off about.

My bet is like your's, ASLAN, MELVIN is without SKILL or COURAGE. He has no personal fortitude -- sad but true!

This is actually good for Ol' MELVIN in two ways. MELVIN, without fear of offical government retaliation, can prove his pistolcraft skills, and his personal courage at the same time.

However, if MELVIN does not take the challenge, everybody can beat him over the head with his lack of personal fortitude.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Stillwater said:
Nobody has ever offered this type of challenge to Ol MELVIN, in his own territory.
Not entirely true. Teufelhund took him up on a backpacking challenge, in Colorado, at the time of GoonKid's choosing. What did GoonKid do? He peed his pants and ran from the board (the same board with his infamous forum that he wasn't inviting anyone to except his "friends" -- who never showed).

So, don't expect him to show up for anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts