Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NUTTY JOHN, did you know the GK forum, over at the PATRIOT NETWORK, has been turned off?

You lose again TARD!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hey, it's hard to be the 'outlaw' when someone tries to do you a good turn, so the 'outlaw' must always be an asshole to everyone.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Wow, first he loses his forum at Teuf's (after getting cornered on his own challenge, no less). Now PN has decided to do some cleaning too...

GK's running out of places to call home...

What I find really, really funny, is he is no longer invited at all the sites where were were supposedly not invited - and we still post at those sites.

(Do you think he will ever learn manners?, if he'd simply stop with the name calling and insults, he'd do ok, even if people thought his ideas to be dumb. At least we'd be able to discuss them.)

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aslan said:
Wow, first he loses his forum at Teuf's (after getting cornered on his own challenge, no less). Now PN has decided to do some cleaning too...

GK's running out of places to call home...

What I find really, really funny, is he is no longer invited at all the sites where were were supposedly not invited - and we still post at those sites.

(Do you think he will ever learn manners?, if he'd simply stop with the name calling and insults, he'd do ok, even if people thought his ideas to be dumb. At least we'd be able to discuss them.)

If Ol' NUTTY JOHN would cut the crap and try to get along with people, he might do OK, inspite of his BACKYARD SURVIVALIST ideas.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Talk about burning your bridges ... gk has NUKED his.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Hard Ball

By the way, can GunKid now post on the other forums at PN or is he effectively banned?

He can't post on other forums and he isn't banned yet.

I banned him before a couple years ago and I think I would again if I turned him loose.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

NUTTY JOHN isn't banned from PN -- but, he can't post either! Is that a definition of purgatory?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
It's a form of Troll Limbo.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mrostov said:
It's a form of Troll Limbo.

:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
i left that place behind months ago, dipshits. Just like I will this one, for the same reason. pos's like you have to post their ignorant, envious bs.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
i left that place behind months ago, dipshits. Just like I will this one, for the same reason. pos's like you have to post their ignorant, envious bs.
I will NEVER, EVER be envious of you andy. As for ignorant, you are like a little boy playing with his stick horse and cap pistol compared to the rest of the guys here.

Too bad. We win, you lose .... like always.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
i left that place behind months ago, dipshits.
Months ago???

Your last post there was on the 8th of November. That's less than a week ago. You were posting there right up until they turned the forum off.

Matter of fact, the following posts were the the last two posts ever put into that forum. The very last post was LAWCOP's response to JD's last post as 'TheMan'.

Here are the last two posts ever made into the GK forum on Patriot Network, made just before it was turned off.

Notice the dates and times.

TheMan said:
TheMan
Senior Patriot

Jordan said speed can PREVENT there

being any fight at ALL. If you are fast enough, all that happens is the execution of your attacker.

90% of the time, you show the punk your gun, or maybe fire and miss, he RUNS. 90% of the remaining 10% of the time, the range will be 10 ft or less. So just HOW MUCH of a "gunfight" do you THINK there's going to BE hmm? 1-2 shots, 1 second flat, and you've either won or lost, unless you are very, very lucky, have cover, etc.

IP: Logged
11-08-2004 07:45 AM

Last edited by TheMan on 11-08-2004 at 07:52
LAWCOP said:
LAWCOP
Patriot

NO, WHAT happens is they freeze in place and you don't have to shoot anyone. They start to do something stupid and a gun magically appears in your hand....
Speed has kept me out of TONS of shooting exchanges.

I have NEVER had anyone try to go against me when I have already had the gun on them. it ain't the movies.
If you have them covered, and they believe you WILL shoot them, they will NOT give you are reason to shoot them.

IP: Logged
11-08-2004 08:13 AM

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"i left that place behind months ago, dipshits."

Even you should be ashamed to tell such obvious lies.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
andy said:
Well, NUTTY JOHN, same old BS, same old lies, same old NUTTY JOHN denials.

And, everybody knows it, TARD, even you!

However, one thing is evident -- you still read my posts, even though you deny it. :nyah: :laugh01: :nyah: :laugh01:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
andy said:
We, have caught you with your mentally disturbed pants down again, haven't we, JOHN?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mrostov said:
Months ago???

Your last post there was on the 8th of November. That's less than a week ago. You were posting there right up until they turned the forum off.

Matter of fact, the following posts were the the last two posts ever put into that forum. The very last post was LAWCOP's response to JD's last post as 'TheMan'.

Here are the last two posts ever made into the GK forum on Patriot Network, made just before it was turned off.

Het NUTTY JOHN, Rostov just caught you in a LIE, and proved it.

Do you see how easy it is to catch you in a lie?

Your diseased mind just won't support you JOHN, This is how Alzheimers disease starts working it's lethal way into your thought processes.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mrostov said:
Months ago???

Hey, NUTTY JOHN, Rostov just caught you in a LIE, and proved it.

Do you see how easy it is to catch you in a lie?

Your diseased mind just won't support you JOHN, This is how Alzheimers disease starts working it's lethal way into your thought processes.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Now that he has been caught in yet another lie, he will ignore this thread and pretend it doesn't exist.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aslan said:
Now that he has been caught in yet another lie, he will ignore this thread and pretend it doesn't exist.

Then lets keep it in his face ...

Hey NUTTY JOHN, how many lies have you been caught in today?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey NUTTY JOHN, if you take me up on my offer to photograph you shooting your gun courses, in Pagosa Springs, I will make this go away ...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MELVIN IS RUNNING AWAY, SCARED ...

Stillwater said:
Hey NUTTY JOHN, if you take me up on my offer to photograph you shooting your gun courses, in Pagosa Springs, I will make this go away ...
Offer still stands MELVIN -- Are you going to ignore this, or are you going to get with it and put up, or shut up?

The ball is in your court MELVIN!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts