Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
's ever PROVEN that they could do while being shot-at. Ditto at 50m, braced- position ambush type of shooting. I'll cheefully give up tight groups to be truly-swift at the ranges that matter. (ie, 10ft and less). With the hand ON a mean-assed pocket pistol, and wearing body armor it's extremely unlikely that more will be needed, and if it is, a bigger pistol is unlikely to make any diff. Ditto Robbie Leatham levels of ability with it. It's EASY to beat Robbies level of pistol stuff, beyond 10m, with a good, canned CAR. :) As in react, raise the gun, hit 2 torsos at 25m in 1.1 seconds. :) With no ear-protection, and while being shot-at, even Robbie is likely to miss with at least one of those 2 shots, or have to take a hair longer to do it. The shorty AR is so easy to always have at-hand that there's basically no real reason to not have it. There's a LOT more reason to work at really high speed close stuff, hand to hand, and high speed rifle stuff than waste alot of time on beyond 10m pistol stuff, or even much of it beyond 5m.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Ah the words of the short sighted... pun intended. If you truly believe that everyone has the same shortcomings that you do, I fear that you are in for a truly shocking reality check.

Mike

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
What have you ever prooved you can do while being shot at?

·
Registered
549 Posts
My God Andy, look at what you are writing. You are truly delusional. I am glad Rich let you stay. The more rope you have the higher you hang yourself. Be careful man or you will end up back in the slammer for the same reason Micky Mouse got thrown out of Disneyland.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Weaver? I guess gunkid reads his gun rag magazines and 'thinks' if it's not in there, there is no proof. What is more why just weaver stance. Surely a stupe like gunkid would know there are other ways to hold a gun with two hands. Or maybe he dosn't. Reading old gun magazines might do that.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Mickey Mouse got thrown out of Disneyland?????? Why???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts