Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Don't believe them Jeff. The aliens are already among us. Giant reptoids and the sneaky little grays will never allow other aliens to ruin this nice little playground we call earth.

Uh-oh mist is beginning to swirl out of my monitor screen. The reptoids are coming to ... get .... me ... for ..... telling ... on .... them.

R
.. I
.... K
........ A :D

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Actually if there are aliens and they really wanted to destroy us, well all they would need to do is to leave us alone. We are doing a fine job without their help.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Fool, our timetable is very different that that article states...er, I mean if there was an alien plot to destroy your puny world, er, to destroy the earth, it probably wouldn't show up in such a primitive means of communication, I mean in a newspaper....

prepare to die earth scum, I mean maybe you should get your affairs in order, just in case....

:devil:

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Fool, our timetable is very different that that article states...er, I mean if there was an alien plot to destroy your puny world, er, to destroy the earth, it probably wouldn't show up in such a primitive means of communication, I mean in a newspaper....

prepare to die earth scum, I mean maybe you should get your affairs in order, just in case....
Aslan,

Sorry to have to let you know but your invading cronies from Mars have met with a bit of an accient on their way to earth and they won't be coming. You see, we on Venus have been watching for a time now, and we took the liberty of getting rid of the competition (your buddies), and we are taking over now.......

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Glenn Bartley said:
You see, we on Venus have been watching for a time now
Hey that's cool, I haven't been on Venus in quite some time. How is the ol' girl,. She must've slowed down some, last time I was on Venus, I didn't have time to watch anything.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
I use mirrors....

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Well guess what, "I'm on Marsport With Out Hilga!" Any of you ever read the story?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts