Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Hobbit warriors knives that i took in trade. They are fixed blades,one with Kydex and the other made in leather and larger. Could anyone tell what the worth might be,or how to find out? They are like new. I have owned them for many years. Thank You.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have 2 Hobbit warriors knives that i took in trade. They are fixed blades,one with Kydex and the other made in leather and larger. Could anyone tell what the worth might be,or how to find out? They are like new. I have owned them for many years. Thank You.
Who made them...what materials were used,,,area they inlaid with gemstones...Is the maker in the Knife guild with credentials and a solid reputation...what did you pay for them. Answer these questions and someone may be able to hazard a guess as to what they're worth.:santa:

·
Registered
54 Posts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts