Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about what can be done with guns, etc. :)u'll be long dead and buried, and STILL waiting. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
What about not cleaning your main weapon for 3000 rds? Only a person with SFB would do that - rifle or handgun. See, you really are inept ... and a liar.

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
How about rapid fire from an M1?

How about ALL the posts in the sticky at PatriotNetwork?

How about you trying to put a boat tail on a flat based bullet?

It's not a challenge.

:devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,805 Posts
You are a proven liar and a pathetic wannabe. You know it and we know it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
I proved your 11" CAR was feeble junk. I did it with facts I posted here. For years all you have harped on was that POS commando joke of a gun. So there, you wern't even hard to show up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,593 Posts
erika/gunkid, your 90% full of bluster and bs, the other 10% is from gun magazines that you have misquoted. In my personal opinion anyone who has abandoned their children and has repeatedly accepted the postion, of prison bitch, has no right in calling himself a man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
erika/gunkid, your 90% full of bluster and bs, the other 10% is from gun magazines that you have misquoted. In my personal opinion anyone who has abandoned their children and has repeatedly accepted the postion, of prison bitch, has no right in calling himself a man.
So you say PRISON BITCH, does that mean DRAMA QUEEN too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
I have only been here a few days and I am really trying to be nice to andy. I won't say he is lying or uninformed, but he sure leaves me scratching my head. He talks about blasting the A zone of an IPSC target, an 8 inch circle. News flash, the A box of an IPSC target is a rectangle unless you use the classic target which is shaped like a turtle. Maybe they used a circle in the olden days and he has targets left over? In any event, his discussions about IPSC are moot if he can't even use the right target.

Then there is his post to me personally about doing drills that really matter. In that post he lists par times that are totally ridiculous like .80 turning draws from concealment, 1.2 second draws from concealment laying prone, etc. In the next breath, he talks about swatting a plate twice the size of my butt (and I have a large butt) in 1.40 seconds and considers that a phenominal accomplishment. I find it hard to believe it's faster to turn then draw, or draw while laying prone, even to a target at CQB distance than it is to draw in the shooting stance facing the targets on a plate than can be shot from index with a target focus. I don't get it. Betcha anything andy would tell me I don't get it because I am a dink, or worse.

Even when I try to be nice and discuss shooting in a rationale fashion, I am treated like the town idiot, or with contempt, or I am personally attacked. It's very hard to treat andy with dignity and respect, and even more difficult to ignore him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Ankeny said:
Even when I try to be nice and discuss shooting in a rationale fashion, I am treated like the town idiot, or with contempt, or I am personally attacked. It's very hard to treat andy with dignity and respect, and even more difficult to ignore him.
Ahhh, now you are beginning to know how the rest of us feel. Betcha you don't feel like kneeling down to the god of gun knowledge. Neither do the rest of us.

RIKA :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
For whatever reason, he likes being a DRAMA QUEEN, and now you're seeing how it all works.

You can't reason with him - you'd be more successful arguing with a two year old.
You can't have a rational debate - his idea of proof is hurling insults and threats
You can't disagree with him - you're an idiot or worse if you do.

Besides, it's only a matter of time before you are accused of being one of the two people posting under all these names on this board. Did you know that we are all JJ?

Just ask Gun Kid, he'll tell you.

:devil:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top