Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm? 1-2 each, to my MANY HUNDREDS of such? Why do you THINK they follow me around the Net, hmm? They are mental LEECHES, unable to live on their own, unable to learn on their own. They HAVE to suck off of SOMEBODY. just LOOK at their reactions, when I threaten to take away ALL those who KNOW something about guns, shooting, etc. :) They are WORSE than turds. Turds don't suck your blood.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
This is a post worthy of a 10yr old andy. Congrats.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
hmm? 1-2 each, to my MANY HUNDREDS of such? Why do you THINK they follow me around the Net, hmm? They are mental LEECHES, unable to live on their own, unable to learn on their own. They HAVE to suck off of SOMEBODY. just LOOK at their reactions, when I threaten to take away ALL those who KNOW something about guns, shooting, etc. :) They are WORSE than turds. Turds don't suck your blood.
I haven't seen a gun post the TARD has made that is worth two cents. Only in the TARD'S deluded mind is he worth something!

He whimpers, he whines and he complains. But, he still is a third class citizen.

Real citizens do not have criminal records.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I started a couple of decent posts on another board. I got some pretty good answers from guys like Rob Leatham, Brian Enos, Phil Strader, Matt Burkett, and so on. I'll go start a couple of informal chit chat posts here for the guys to take a look at.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
A gteat nany of your posts are recycled things that you keep posting again and again with no new information, containing the same errors again and again. Spewing inults weakens your arguments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts