Arms Locker banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got to thinking this morning & came up with 8 handguns NIB/un-fired & 9 long guns.I intend to shoot them all save one handgun.
For some reason the I've been doing more buying than shooting lately.Hmmmmm.

You?

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
Absolutely none. Unfortunately I can only find enough time to put about 8,000 rds a year downrange through the firearms that I own. I have a life, unlike some that post here.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Two. I also have a few guns that have been shot but due to their history, I won't put another round through them.

Mike

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Heck, I don't have any idea of a number, but I know I have several collectible Colt Pythons that are unfired. At least one of them supposedly has never even had the cylinder turned.

I have quite a few Pythons that are not NIB, but I will probably not fire them either, just because of the collectible nature of them. Some of those models only had a total production of 250 of them.

I can only think of one rifle that I have not fired, but it was bought used, and it's just that I haven't taken the time to sight it in after mounting a new scope on it.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
None. Most of the guns I buy are used. The others which were given to me had been fired.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
They ALWAYS got fired the SAME day

that they were bought. I'd never dream of buying a gun and not firing it,a LOT. If I wasn't going to shoot it,I'd put my $ into something else. Like .22 ammo, reloading components, gold and silver coins,or other shtf gear.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Bump.
anodes.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
None.

Guns are like a box of chocolates, you don't buy'em just to look at them.

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Absolutely none. I buy them to shoot, not look at. The Colt SAA was tough, but I went out and shot it immediately to take the hesitation away. :eatpointe

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
How many NIB un-fired guns do you own?

That's like asking how many of my wives are virgins. ;)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Got a 264 Win Mag I have never played with.

And a 6.5 Swede Barrel for my Sauer 200 tha tI have never put on.

Other thanthat I think that is it.

Oh yeah an Anschutz Exemplar.

So only a couple.

·
Registered
568 Posts
John in AR said:
How many NIB un-fired guns do you own?

That's like asking how many of my wives are virgins. ;)
THAT makes the bump worth it!! :punch:
anodes.

ps, I will add that I bumped this thread to point out there is a differentiation between NIB and unfired NIB.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Just one, a Colt SAA New Frontier .44 Special/ I bought two NIB from a gunstore which was going out of business. I decided to keep one unfired and shoot the other.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts